Warranty voided if revved over 5g's

Discussion in 'Evolution X - General Information' started by xXBrutalXx, Mar 10, 2008.

1. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

this thread has become a "come up with the weirdest excuse a dealer would come up with to void your warranty..."

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

this thread should not be locked and the guy that started this thread should go back and have a talk with "mr. knowledgable sales-guy" and tell him that alot of lancer owners think he's full of shit.

i'd like to see what happens. This poster either got lied to, or our entire community of lancers is unaware of a ridiculous warranty stipulation.

Original poster-guy. find out some more info

Im not ready to call you gullable, but at least you made the thread.

3. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

haha their funny tho vtec sauce haha hey a lil humor doesnt hurt

4. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

I'm not gullible i could care less i don't own an EVO I'm just going by what the guy told me. I'm just going to laugh when 3 years down the road somebodys engine grenades and your on here bitching and complaining cuz they wont fix it under warranty cuz two years ago you hit the Rev limiter once. My moms engine blew in her Sonata with 55k on it and they almost didn't fix it cuz she was missing 1 oil change receipt. Im just trying to help out and give you some information, if it's not true you have nothing to worry about, but if it is it might be something you wanna know about. if they hook it up to a computer all it's going to tell them is what RPM the engine has been revved to, not the date and the time.

5. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

is this what i said in the field of what you are talkig about BRUTAL?

6. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

That like saying Your warranty is voided if you're a dick and drive a 350z.

every 350z that comes across me on the HWY cuts me off

WARRANTY VOIDED!!

7. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

dude my warranty is now void because i drove the car into the dealer but its registered to my dad and the dealer found out i was driving it. :cry:

8. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

dude no way

9. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

I have neon underglow, and since it adds like 125hp, I just voided my powertrain warranty.

10. kennyjai

dude are u serious about the dad's thing?

11. XxLaNcErGTSxX

It cant be, he was joking. The name on the car is with the bank, they cant prove that someone was driving it. If that was true, everytime you went into the dealer they could say someone else was driving-Warranty voided. He was joking

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

The pepboys seat covers and spinner hub caps I put on my car voided my warranty...but I saved a ton of money switching to geico :!:

13. kennyjai

hahah almost got me there thanks =P

14. XxLaNcErGTSxX

hahaha.

Thats wierd though, bc my dealer voided my warranty bc I had geico insurance.

15. lancered

"are you in good hands?"

16. Dukekid0987

well you think all ^^ that up there sucks my warranty got void because i ran out of windshield washer fuild they told me just to forget it all because i was screwed either way i let it get to low this sucks ass should i do a claim with the dealer hahaha :p

17. lancered

18. Dukekid0987

^^lancered im sure your warranty is long gone you change your attenna remember im sorry to be the one to break it to you but you can forget it its long gone

19. kennyjai

sorry to bring the bad news guys.. ive been to my dealer just an hour ago... he told me all the people who blacked out their center bumper part has voided their warranty... he even added it was for security reasons

20. Dukekid0987

damn mitsubishi warranty sucks but on a serious note they actually said when you drive off the lot if your driving with just one arm your warranty is once again gone :wink: