SoulEater13's (andrew) 2012 Lancer GT

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by SoulEater13, Feb 4, 2012.

1. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

thanks man, i still have to get some pics of the tint that i had done. saving up money for a custom exhaust now.

2. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

It looks like they changed the body up a little bit to look like the ralliart...

3. SoulEater13

i guess so, but i like how it drives tho. that good 2.4L hehehehe. well i got some dough and im gonna get my custom exhaust done sometime this week or next. :headbang:

4. blueking_4

Yeah, I got paid today, so I may be investing in something else as well :)

5. SoulEater13

yea but i also got my taxes back too.

6. blueking_4

well mr "ive got all my money cause of my taxes" go get your exhaust. lol :p

7. SoulEater13

haters gonna hate, haters gonna hate, haters gonna hate. lol vroom vroom

8. blueking_4

hey, don't be jelly cause my MIVEC goes BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHH *shift* BWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH *shift* BWAAAAHHHHHHH

Ask helix, he was on the phone with me on the FUSE hands free, and he was like "dude, was that your car?" :D

9. SoulEater13

hahahahahahahahahahaha i'm not, mine does it too. it will be amplified once i get my exhaust done. which my car was on the lift for 2 hours before they tell me that they dont have the muffler i wanted there. now they have to ship one from Atlanta, GA to Clinton, MD by friday. WTF?!!?!?!?!?!?!? i need to learn how to do that FUSE thing, mine is able to. i got excited when i pushed the button and it talked to me. my '09 ES didnt do it. lol

10. SoulEater13

the baby is in the shop getting some repairs done. i was making a normal "U" turn and the car started to slide halfway through the turn and i slammed into a curb. jacked up the passenger side tire, rim all jacked up, suspension smashed about an inch in towards the engine. bottem bumper portion near the tire got some damage. insurance covering all of it tho, well minus my deductable but yea. so im gonna be without my baby for about 2 weeks. *sniff sniff*

11. blueking_4

12. SoulEater13

ordered tein lowering springs, cant wait to get my car back and install them.:headbang:

13. blueking_4

...look @ you, stealing my ideas and what-not. lol. j/k

14. SoulEater13

its not stealing now, you know that the Navy does not condone that. its what us engineers and mechs like to call "permanently relocating" lol

15. blueking_4

well then, let me utilize my new "Yeoman references" and call it "copy and paste" :D lol

16. SoulEater13

hahahahahahaha lmfao, im gonna have to tell that one to the wife, she is a yeoman. that shit is hilarious.

17. blueking_4

yeah, tell her you got it from a yn2(aw) lol

18. SoulEater13

i will, she is a YN3(aw) soon to be YN2(aw). she is studying hard for it, she is advancing faster than i did. lucky.

19. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

There are lots of Give-A-Fuck-O-Meters on this page.

20. blueking_4

Yeah helix, found that and made it my signature :D you jelly bro? lol

Is your wife FTS? if so, she should be advancing hellafast. lol