Patch avaliable for MMCS DVD Motion Override UPDATE UPDATE

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Knowledge Base' started by gator4life108, Jun 4, 2008.

1. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

Update

Hey you 00.30.94 MMCS owners

Looks like the patch for us should be available in the next couple of days.....As soon as it come available I will post.....keep checking.

2. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

It worked great for me! Thanks for posting. I just took a spin around the block to test it and watched the first 5 minutes of Kung Fu Hustle. I only hit 3 puppies, seven cats, and a hooker while watching it too. In all fairness to me though the hooker was already half dead.

3. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

this is great!!.... maybe the programmer should create sum like to burn a cd or dvd update to put music... that would be hot!!!! maybe some ECU software for MMCS that would be the rocker! or just a patch to open the mp3 copier ... from CD or DVD... and also some great feat. like ghost our drive to a bigger one... from a single click.....! aaaahhhhh the possibilities!!!!

4. gator4life108

5. BaD2RaSS

BaD2RaSS Well-Known Member

Linky no worky

6. brian360

brian360 Member

Even if you have an earlier version than 00.30.94, this patch *should* bring you up to date as well. I've only tested this on my system (08 lancer) but I don't see why it wouldn't work for anyone else.

7. gator4life108

May be this then

http://www.deltainfo.ro/manuals/mitsu/o ... -261UM.iso

8. gator4life108

also motion this to be a sticky

9. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

are there any down sides to doing this besides the higher chance of getting in an accident?

10. gator4life108

other than it is really illegal....none that I can think of.....doesnt harm or change anything else to the system.

11. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Motion to Sticky Approved..

12. gator4life108

thank you kind sir

13. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

I motioned first :(

hah!

I've always wondered if I ever got pulled over by a cop, I could just say "its a stock system...look at it! How can you ticket me for something that comes from the factory?" because most of them wouldn't know any different.

14. GODZILLA

was i supposed to add MMCS-261UM.iso to Nero and then copy it on a disk.. because i couldnt find ALLDATA.KWI & LOADING.KWI

15. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

Just burn the iso, those files should show up in Nero when it goes to burn though, from what I remember.

16. GODZILLA

ok i burnt it ima go and try...

17. gator4life108

exactly.....i would right before the officer pulls me over , switch it to the nav screen....he wouldn't know what he saw. 8)

18. GODZILLA

i dont think it worked... it didn't ask me if i wanted to upgrade. :(

19. GODZILLA

can someone help me out. ive been trying to figure this out for over 2 hours now and don't know what im doing wrong. :evil:

20. GODZILLA

WHoo hooo , hahahaha i did it after like 4 hours. Thank you everyone. :D :D :D