Rant I hate....

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by mitsuG, Jan 15, 2013.

1. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Does anyone else hate it when ppl that have our cars and you like certain things they have on it but when you ask them where they got it they don't wanna tell you?

Shit pisses me off lol

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Yeah...been there before too. It's just people think that if you admire something they have...that makes them better than you.

3. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Yup tell me about!

There's this guy on fb that is I guess apart of some automotive company in Puerto Rico and he has a ralliart. I've asked him where he got his front lip from bc it's not an Oem lip but he never replies and also he advertises these fog lights for the 04-06 lancers that I want but never replies back.

4. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358307873.861403.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358307906.848706.jpg

All I want are those fogs and front lip

5. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

6. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Oh god, that's beautiful...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

7. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Damn those look nice

Sent from my Galaxy S3.

8. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken, the fogs and lip are from a company in Thialand.I'll try to find it for ya...but the shipping to the US is crazy. I remember seeing them on the same site about a year ago...

9. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Well the guy is from Puerto Rico and he advertise his shop that sales the fogs. His shop is called AllMotionProgress. Everytime I message him on Facebook about the fogs and shopping to the US he blows me off...

10. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Well the guy is from Puerto Rico and he advertise his shop that sales the fogs. His shop is called AllMotionProgress. Everytime I message him on Facebook about the fogs and shopping to the US he blows me off...

This is from his page
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358740099.557944.jpg