GSR rims

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by blueking_4, Aug 23, 2011.

1. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

I am wondering if the GSR rims would fit on my gts. Would I have to get different tires than the ones I have on my gts rims?

sent from the ultimate thunderbolt

2. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

Yes, the GSR wheels will fit. If you use the stock GTS tires (215/45), they will be stretched. Depending on the tire size and ride height, you will need to roll the fenders. It's really no big deal though, so don't let that steer you away.

3. blueking_4

ok. thanks :) cause someone is tired of their GSR's rims and they want to ride with stock GTS rims...and I may possibly do a straight up trade with them...just depends on their condition and everything. my car is currently riding stock with no drop, yet, lol.

4. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

i would trade then sell the gsr rims and buy some aftermarkets haha :headbang:

5. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

Doubt it. GSR is the same 5x114.3 as the GTS. No need for new tires. What size are the GSR wheels and what size are the GTS wheels? Like diameter...17, 18? I believe GSR are 18's if I'm not mistaken. If your not rockin 18's on the GTS, then yes, new tires are in order. Nice thing about GSR wheels, they are 18x8.5 I believe, so you already got a nice stance. Bump it to 9.5"

6. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

GSR Enkei's: 18x8.5 +38et

7. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

If your rockin anything otherwise than 18's on the GTS right now, you'll need new tires.

8. blueking_4

right now I'm running stocks which im pretty sure are 18's, I'll have to check later today though. lol