For the Gaming Community

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Jogenmaru, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

3. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

^ its so true isnt it haha

saw where you lived and was like yeah gators are prob an issue there haha my dads family lives in that state near lake charles

4. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

Here just recently I bought L.A. Noire. ITS THE SHIZZZ!!!.

and Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale. that's pretty dope as well

5. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

La noire was good yeah. Not much replay value and it's not long like gta or red dead. I was a little let down

6. 1slowlance

I was thinking about picking it up.

7. 03 ES GUY

It's better than GTA imo. GTA was just a retarded excuse to kill people. L.A Noire is pretty damn good when it comes to investigating.

8. 03 ES GUY

Alex, the GT you have on here for xbox says its not in existence?

9. Jogenmaru

Alex, you mean gtslancer08. It works but its typed weird. I think there is no space or there is. I can't remember but it weird.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

10. 03 ES GUY

Well I tried both that you just said jog, neither work

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

11. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I got someones that's starts with an m lol.

It's is GTSLancer 08 but I'm going to change it soon.

12. Jogenmaru

All of us need to play some black ops or battlefield sometime. I will be back on live tomorrow. Hopefully :/

13. 03 ES GUY

Wish I could play black ops, my disc crop circled because my son knocked over the xbox. I should be able to get a hand on some battlefield bc2 if you want

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

14. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I got both. I'm game. I'm better at cod tho

15. Jogenmaru

Haha I suck at cod. I only play zombies on it. But bad company 2 is my shit! I sure as hell can't wait for battlefield 3 though. Hit you up in a text tomorrow night after I get off gamestop. I might even be on saturday night. Depends on what time I get back from maryland.

16. 03 ES GUY

If I can get BC:2 on the cheap i'll get it fo sho. i've sent a friend request to you Jog, you should have it in your messages when you get on. Alex, i'll try to add your nonexistent gamertag again lol

Edit: Alex, I just tried the following gamertags: GTSLancer08 and GTSLancer 08 (Capitalization doesn't matter either). Neither are existent on XBL lol.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  17. Jogenmaru

try making it O8 instead of 08. One is the letter the other is the number.

also, if you have $30 I can get it to you cheap from gamestop. I have a card that gets me 10% off of the used games or you can send me money paypal and I can get 25% off with my card and employee discount. I can pay for shipping. If you send me the money tonight I can have it shipped out tomorrow and it should be there wednesday. Or you can go to a mom & pops game store and get it from them for cheaper than what gs sells it for. Or the other other alternative....ebay.

18. 1slowlance

My gamertag for 360 is "im1slowlance". Only games I have right now are forza and l4d.

19. 03 ES GUY

i might just steal it from one of my friends lol they'll never know. besides, one of em tried stealing my lancer a couple months back

20. Jogenmaru

I hope to never have friends like yours. Id kill someone if they stole my car.