ECMM

Discussion in 'General Events (US)' started by Jogenmaru, Jan 30, 2012.

1. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Stupid reservists...By you saying that I'm assuming you are FTS?

2. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

i am now, i was RegNav. i used to be an MM before. i sure "love" PTS package.........F#%^ the PTS package. damned thing screwed me.

3. blueking_4

Oh trust me, I know that system all to well...I love how I'm going through AE school just so I can forget it all to learn AWF when I get back to the fleet. lol

4. SoulEater13

not really bro, you will be an AWF but you will be in the AE shop as well, working in that when your not scheduled to fly. i am gonna PM you my email addy so that if you got more questions you can ask me over that secure email.

5. blueking_4

awesome. next time im on a govt comp, i'll email ya (p.s. Ignore the YN3, It's out of date. lol)

6. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Drill for me in may is 5 & 6 so not that weekend :) I'm definitely coming this year!

Sent from my 4G Revolution using Tapatalk

7. SoulEater13

Beav, where are you stationed?

8. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i drill out of Andrews Joint Base. attached to NAF Washington i'll have to throw my drill dates up here so you all can work around my schedule... lol

9. SoulEater13

so you drill at the headquarter's then? im at TAD to ASD, im attached to VR-53.

10. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Hey Alex, On the ECMM website you should put a photo album for the previous years.

11. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk