ECMM 2011 Hotel Reservations List

Discussion in 'General Events (US)' started by JDMhammer, Jun 1, 2011.

1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Thats not bad for $139 a night. I found another about 20 mins away depending on traffic for $109.

here

Address is 1560 Crossways Boulevard · Chesapeake, VA 23320

If no one objects to a 35 mins drive you can stay at some hotels near my place for a lil cheaper. Around $80-$125 a night. My zip code is 23321. I can book a few rooms for everyone ahead of time I would just need the money a bit early to get it set instead of everyone paying seperatly. I can see if they can manufactur a coupon code for me so you guys can do the checkout that way. I would be uneasy giving money to a stranger anyway. LOL

3. JDMhammer

Yea ours is 260 a night but we wanted to be on the beach near everything.

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Wow you guys are right on the beach.... Gonna look around to make the meet up spot closer to the beach. But no gaurantees though. Slickdevil, if your up to would you wanna help me search for a place this weekend? Same thing with anyone else that stays in the VA Beach area. JDMFanatik

hit me up in a pm and I can hook you up with my cell number

5. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

yeah we wanted to be near the beach so when we are not doing car stuff we can hit the bars and shit

6. JDMhammer

Ok we are now staying at the holiday inn express on the beach. I'll update my post later.

7. JDMhammer

Bump. Where are you all staying?

8. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

though i'm still a newby i'll still post where i'll be at. My girlfriend and will be right next to the beach in the 19 Atlantic Hotel. on a related note, for the july meet, where are we all going to meet up? and when? Since this would be my first time participating in the meet i'd like to know a couple more details about what's going to be happening. please :p

9. JDMhammer

Full location details are coming tonight or tomorrow. We picked a location already and a time we just need to post it up... It's going to be the Lynn Haven Mall's back lot.

10. JDMhammer

Ive updated the itinerary post with all the details :)

11. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

um could I please get the link? i can't find the post

12. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

nevermind found it, feel dumb now hahaha

13. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Courtyard Marriott
    5700 Greenwich Road
    Virginia Beach , VA

129 a night.....the wife wanted to be on the beach, but hard to do when you're on a budget....can't really afford 200+ a night. She may not be a happy camper... I think I'll be making a reservation here within the next few days...

14. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Aloft Chesapeake
    1454 Crossways Blvd

134 a night...also a possibility.....who knows...

15. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

hey man i was busy at work this week. i think im a little late and cell number would be good tho for the meet on saturday and ill be doing a little bit of nothing on sunday as well so yeah ill pm ya

16. JDMhammer

Shaun and I will be getting in on Friday around 3pm. If you want to meet up PM me and ill send you my cell. Just let me know who you are.