Ecmm 2011 final date choosing

Discussion in 'General Events (US)' started by Jogenmaru, Dec 21, 2010.

CHOOSE FINAL DATE!

1. JUNE 17-19

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. JULY 15-17

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  3. JULY 22-24

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Well I meant they want to do the first option where as pl and lt want the second option. Sorry for the confusion.

2. Jogenmaru

Also, for all of you that know you are coming I can start the list now. Or I can wait till the end of the poll where everyone can actually request for the time off to the winning vote.

3. Jogenmaru

So evom is actually on the move now. We have spec-ops motorsports coming. So they say. Finally gettin this off!

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Jogen - have them contact me I'm looking for sponsors for the event.

5. Jogenmaru

How would you like them to contact you? Through cell or are you a member on EVOM? Or email?

6. JDMhammer

Have them email me alex[dot]lancertuners[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks man

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  7. Jogenmaru

I sent them a pm. They should be contacting you shortly.

8. Jogenmaru

And bump! Even if you are 50/50 about going please still vote. Will make it easier for you to get those days off.

9. JDMhammer

Exactly... i've got the days and im spending the whole week following I think

10. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

I would love to go to this, and try to get some friends to go to. However it is 1100 miles and 18 hours away lol. How many cars did y'all have last year?

11. Jogenmaru

Last year isnt important. It's about the year before. The one I had no clue about or even this site. The first one was an estimated 80 ppl. Last year barely hit 20 on day 2. I think it was 40 on day 1 though. Dunno why ppl disappeared.

Plus Imma see what I can do for some of ya'll. Most likely be a small fund. Putting $40 in it every month or so. Dunno if that will even make a difference. You guys will def. spend a bit on gas. I spent about $160 going to South Carolina last year. But I also went to my grandmothers after the meet which was 2 hours further south. That was to and from. My dumbass filled up on gas when we were scheduled to do a drag run the next day. Lets say my car was not happy with the sluggishness.

12. JDMhammer

The first year in VA beach was about 30-40 cars so we are looking to top that (hence why we started this so early)

13. Jogenmaru

JUNE 17-19: 9 votes
    JULY 15-17: 21 votes
    JULY 22-24: 8 votes

Here are the totals for the votes for all 3 sites.

So everyone might as well take off July 15-17 from your jobs.
    I will start a list on February 1st on the members confirmed to come.

14. JDMhammer

Instead of a thread we'll create a page. Jogen I'll give you access and a walk threw of that this weekend.

We will need a couple contacts in VA to scope out locations, contact their owners and make sure it's ok.

15. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

pretty much unchanged on PL but im still going to leave the Poll open till the end of Feb. But its pretty much assured its going to be July 15-17.

Im also going to send a message to Josh on PL. I think a lot of people have even bothered to look at the section the poll is in. Im going to ask him to send out an email to people.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  16. Jogenmaru

Ok. Sounds good. As for locations, what all did you have in mind. There are plenty of malls in the area and places to eat. There is also a laser tag place. I may be too big of a kid. lol But I see a few evo's and rx7-8's out there quite a bit so yea. But I will ask around. Malls dont mind just as long as your not making a fuss outside.

I'd leave the poll open on evom til the end of feb. but, I can't edit polls after its been submitted. You know not being a mod on that site and all and the fact that those mods arent too helping sometimes.

17. Jogenmaru

Hey Sinestra can I get an updated total of the votes on PL. I should go join that site just for the hell of it so I can keep track. But the poll on evom is closed and this one is scheduled to close today. I figured since the votes on all 3 sites are basically the same then I might as well call it what it is. But its up to you if you want to keep it open for another month. I dont think the standing will change but you never know.

Totals between all 3 sites so far are as is:

June 17-19:10
    July 15-17: 23
    July 22-24: 8

You guys in NY;Tim & Shield, will you be able to make it? If JDMHammer still plans on coming you could follow him when he comes through. Then you guys will probably meet up with Sinestra and then meet me in VA.

As for you guys in the south; Hunk, L2Q, & David. I know yalls predicament. That is one major hike. Imma see what I can do for yall. As for sharing a couple of rooms in a hotel would yall be against it to make it cheaper for you all. Cuz I was looking at some of the hotel prices for that weekend and yea....I wouldnt stay in VA beach that weekend. Maybe the greenbriar area but not VA beach. Maybe if JDMHammer rents a house yall could stay with him.

I know I'm forgetting someone else. Someone that stays in CT also. If you plan on coming just follow JDMHammer.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  18. DGJ08GTS

DGJ08GTS Active Member

The votes from PL are:

June 17-19: 3
    July 15-17: 7
    July 22-24: 3

19. JDMhammer

Bluedevillancer is from ct and vmatsuk from mass

20. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member