blueking's 2011 Lancer GTS

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by blueking_4, Jun 30, 2011.

1. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

lol

2. blueking_4

Looking forward to getting to California, that way I can get a couple more of my mods done :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

3. blueking_4

4. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Meh. Not worth it imo.

6. blueking_4

LMFAO!!!!

7. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I'm glad you enjoyed that lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. blueking_4

Got here to Cali about a week ago, and am currently saving up some money to get a big upgrade :D

Stay tuned Lancer fans! :)

9. blueking_4

Anyone think I could get the cat-back part of the exhaust system from Injen since i've already got the axle back part?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

10. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

email em up. I believe its special order.

11. blueking_4

So, I just called RRM and found out that as of right now, im at about 60% for my "buy the turbo kit" turbo fund. Install takes them about 2-3 days, and they discount the install if you are having them install more than just the turbo there. they said i don't need to worry about upgrading the brakes, and recommend a stage 1 clutch upgrade, which i will be getting along with the flywheel. also going to do the headers and all that fancy jazz, so overall my savings for the project is at about 49.99%. Will hopefully get this done before the end of the year.

12. 1slowlance

Good luck, bro. I have a few, let's call them "future endeavors", brewing as well.

13. blueking_4

yeah, I mean, I could afford to get the turbo and have it installed, but I want this job done right, so yeah...gonna save up and get all the other stuff. :D

14. blueking_4

so I had to go on base today to grab some stuff from the store, and right as i walk out with a co-worker, we spot this female whip her car door out as quickly as possible...right into my driver side door...here's the damage:

[​IMG]

I stayed pretty calm during the whole thing, asked him what he wanted me to do, he said he'd pay me cash to get it handled.

So $130 later,

[​IMG]

and then the car got detailed, so here's a glamour shot of her sitting on the street right now...I know, there hasn't been much upgraded yet, but give me about a year, and there should be some really awesome stuff that will be done.

[​IMG]

15. 1slowlance

Glad to hear about a good story of door dings. All you usually hear about are the bad ones with people not saying anything or what not. Still looks good though.

16. blueking_4

yeah, well the messed up thing is that they tried to walk away and act like they didn't do anything wrong.

and yeah, if i would have chipped in an extra 100, they would have clay bar'd her, but i didn't have the time...

17. blueking_4

so yeah, I think I'm going to hold off modifying the lancer for a while, as I just acquired a new toy :D

[​IMG]

18. 1slowlance

Sick. I've considered a bike as well, but can't really justify one as of right now. Probably not later either. Lol. Have fun with it.

19. blueking_4

oh I intend to, especially since gas prices just jumped .50 a gallon...

20. blueking_4

so yeah....wrecked the bike, only plastic damage and the gas tank got a dent, other than that nothing wrong with it.

As for the orange-mobile, I can't think of anything to do to her right now...