Article: East Coast Major Meet '11: 3rd Annual - July 15 + 16

Discussion in 'CMS Comments' started by Jogenmaru, Feb 1, 2011.

1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Shaun its on pages...

2. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

list has been updated

3. DGJ08GTS

DGJ08GTS Active Member

Anybody decided/figured out where they are staying yet?

4. Sinestra

We finally hit 30 RSVP's keep them coming guys

5. Sinestra

DGJ08GTS you can pick a hotel in the surrounding area Greenbrair area. There are a lot of hotels on the beach and are about 15 20 min from where we are meeting

6. Sinestra

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Choose a location and I will check on the parking lot size. I know the one in portsmouth has a pretty big lot.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

8. Sinestra

Im not familiar with the area at all which is why we wanted someone local or at least had knowledge to handle the location part. Now the lot we used for the very first ECMM is owned by the go-karting company i posted above. If would could swing a meet up there and then a cruise to a more open lot to chill that would be idle with huge photoshoots coming later.

9. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

Hey guys! Man, I wish I could go down there and do this meet. Anyone know of any meets close to the Ft. Worth area? Maybe Dallas? Please let me know because I'd like to be involved! I started an account here back in 09 but think it was closed so I opened up a new one. I will be updating and uploading pics of my ride and all the things I've been doing to it.

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Welcome back Fuz! We encourage you to check the regional forums and your more then welcome to organize local event :)

11. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

hey guys its not far from home for me so if yall do not mind ill show up.
    if not thats cool too. and i have a buddy that likes to chill at car meets as well.
    but like i said im not sure if you guys want other cars being in your meets.
    let me know.

12. Jogenmaru

Im not gonna speak for the whole forum but I don't really think we care. That's me personally. As long as its not some dbag going ape shit in a parking lot doing burnouts.

13. Jogenmaru

Meanin you are welcome to come. And bring a few of your friends with. It will be around the corner from you. Im thinkin at lynhaven mall since it has a very huge lot.

14. slickdevil08

yeah thats a little better then va beach for me because i actully live on the edge of portsmouth va .
    but i hangout in the va beach area cuz im right on the border haha

15. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Oh man, I wish I was still in Virignia Beach. Unfortunately, I moved to the west coast less than a month ago. :\

16. Jogenmaru

What do you guys think about some sushi on either friday or saturday night? There is a place called giesha in greenbriar that serves sushi and hibachi (cooked meat not in a roll, normally served with some sort of rice).

17. slickdevil08

id be down for some sushi i love sushi

18. Sinestra

Jogen you dont even have to ask me you already know.

I think we should start finalizing plans though its almost June. We need the location for the meet, activities ect ect

19. Jogenmaru

Ok cool. I will stop by a few more places in va beach this weekend. I will talk to the manager at aik. See if we can get a picnic going for saturday at noon. You know the grilling experience and what not. And I don't know but how does everyone feel about laser tag? The parking lot is not big. Im not even gonna lie. It will fit 20 cars.

20. slickdevil08

cool cool let me kno if you need any help