4th Annual ECMM 2012

Discussion in 'General Events (US)' started by JDMhammer, May 10, 2012.

1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

4th Annual ECMM 2012
    (East Coast Mitsubishi Meet)

Ocean City, Maryland
    August 10th and 11th

The Official Website
    --> http://www.lancer-ecmm.com <--

The Official Facebook Event
    --> https://www.facebook.com/events/396087097088264/ <--

[HR][/HR]
    What: For the last 4 years we here at Lancer Tuners have organized a giant meet for the whole east coast, partnering with our sister clubs. Starting this year as you may have noticed ECMM now stands for East Coast Mitsubishi Meet. That's right we are inviting everyone this year: Lancer, Ralliart, Evo, Eclipses, Galants, Outlanders and even if you have one of those new shoe sized electrics.

This will be a 2 day event. Day 1 usually consists of everyone rolling into town, finding their hotels and having a quick meetup at night. Day 2 is when all the real fun happens, we have plenty in store for you this year so keep tuned!

Where: Ocean City, MD (map)

When: August 10th and 11th, 2012. The main event is the 11th. (fb event)​

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Wish I could go...

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Buy some plane tickets to baltimore and i will pick you up from there.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Definitely can't go this year seeing as how I'm hoping to get this house. Lol. I always say, well maybe next year.

5. Jogenmaru

once again plane tickets bunk with blueking....I will pick you all up from the airport.

6. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

Im actully thinking about going to this lol. I guess well see

Oh You Mad? It's Just Tapatalk

7. JDMhammer

Monday bump for a reminder!

8. SergioT72

SergioT72 Active Member

Too far a drive for me. Sorry.

9. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I've love to go, but I face two obstacles: my car is on the West Coast and I'll be overseas until December. Damn. Have fun guys -- take lots of pics!

10. JDMhammer

Bump... because we got info coming soon!

11. JDMhammer

Bump... date set!

12. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

OK, well...as a lot of you guys know from FB the doctor has taken me out of work until my next appointment. Problem being...my next appointment is on July 17th. I've talked to the doctor a couople times about releasing me to first or second shift...but to no avail. This, ion turn, is going to put a HUGE damper on me getting enough funds to get to ECMM this year. I'm stiull doing everything I can to get some change saved up, but Bills don't stop for some reason.

I'm working on it, and I still plan on going....but its just going to be ten times harder with me out of work for three weeks....

13. Jogenmaru

You pay gas. I got the room. As long as ross still plans on coming and paying for his share.

14. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Nah man, I can't do that to ya. I appreciate it...but I'm still gonna do what I can to get there

15. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

Would love to go but the last owners day I got a lot of bad mouthing and weird looks. Couldn't find anyone from the LT community there so I peaced early. Wasn't very friendly for some reason. Guess no one ever saw a Lancer with air brushing.

16. JDMhammer

Yea our events that crap doesn't happen. We would love to do an ecmm again but we need to find someone to host and organize it.

Sent from my Galaxy S3.