Yellow Lights for lowbeam

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by WIREBLADE, Sep 4, 2008.

1. WIREBLADE

WIREBLADE Well-Known Member

Guys is it legal here in new york to have yellow color in our headlamps for lowbeam ... just halogen not an HID. Just wanna know... thanks!

2. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

I've seen them on a bunch of cars in NY...dunno about their legality. U knoe how it is in Ny, they ain't gonna bust your balls unless their getting u for something else

3. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

down here in miami the wouldnt be illegal unless they were too bright and blinding other driver, being that their high beams u prolly should tint ur headlights

4. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

I thinkthe original post says low beams....i would think since yellow beams are lower than most bight white HID's that they should be fine. but for sefety, def look up ur local laws about the situation before you go wasting money

5. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure they arent illegal, as low beams. Ive seen hundreds of civics with em. And as for tinting your headlights, im pretty sure that is illegal down here. but of course, anything is bad nowadays. FLippin the bird to an officer cant be considered freedom of speech anymore

6. WIREBLADE

WIREBLADE Well-Known Member

Thanks for thre reply guys... Now i can change my headlights to Yellow. =)