XxLaNcErGTSxX progress

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by XxLaNcErGTSxX, May 8, 2008.

1. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

keep it up

2. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Man this came out sweet, you would think the hood came with the car, thats how good the paint came out. Oh and this is no ACCOLADE hood or nor aftermarket hood. This is OEM, straight off of a brand new Evolution X
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. malblast

malblast Active Member

Man looks BAD ASS. one hell of a job

4. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Looks mean! :D Great car!

5. jc

jc Well-Known Member

ride continues to look clean.
    HOOD looks real tite on ur ride

6. LJ-GTS

LJ-GTS Member

whats ur next project?

7. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Some new pics I snapped. Basically I am done with the car unless I buy something that can be swapped to the RA. New items are the carbon fiber window vents, and a tow hook which will be powder coated red. Hope you enjoy! I also tried to get better pics of the hood.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. DVHopeful

DVHopeful Well-Known Member

wow man, that looks nasty... sad to see it end... for now

9. razo

razo Member

two thumbs up for putting so much time, effort and money into your ride!!! great job!!!
    everything looks great! (only thing that catches my eye in a 'negative' way is the text-decals/logos, only because they draw attention away from all of your mods!)

btw, how did you get that front two hook to work, i thought there was just styrofoam behind there…?

cheers

10. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

I've bee looking for a tow hook, where you got it and how much.

11. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

that is bad ass man

12. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Straight posion Merill. Car looks awesome. Great job on everything.

13. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

you did a very good job

14. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

you forgot tireshine before taking those pics :lol: but nice car! why is the towhook sticking out so much though?

15. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

all mods done = could've bought turbo

16. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Well, maybe to merril, a turbo isnt as important as looking good (like me). And even if he DID get the turbo instead of his mods, a person more into looks would say "woulda gone with a full body transformation". Also, im pretty sure he is planning on getting the turbo as well.

Merril, something that has really been bugging me. You purchased GT concept fenders. They arent on your car. Whats the deal with that? And if your NOT planning on puttign em on, i call dibs on who is most worthy on purchasing them from ya. Hit me up brotha.

17. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

He is essentially done with the car Carlos. He is saving up for the 2010 RA (which rumor has it will be available with a 5/6-speed). Congratulations screwing over all the early adopters Mitsu lol. But this is also good reason why it's never good to be an early adopter of anything.

18. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

car is lookin HAWT!!!!!!

19. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

If he didnt do anything with the fenders, its still installable D. Paitn and isntalation is cheap stuff compared to the cash hes put in this thing.

Merril, your not trading in this thing im hoping, right?

20. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

From my last discussions with Merril there didn't seem to be any interest to install the fenders maybe he will sell them to you Carlos. Also, any update on what happened to your car last night Merril?