XENON BULBS NOW IN STOCK

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

***XENON BULBS***

I HAVE THIS SAME SET IN MY TRUCK FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND I LOVE THEM

If you are interested please send me a PM

For everyone that doesn't want to do the HID kits yet but want that look!!!
    cost effective alternative to expensive H.I.D. upgrades, StreetGlow Xenon White/Blue Bulbs provide a comparable look at a fraction of the cost. Far brighter and whiter than standard bulbs, StreetGlow Xenon White Bulbs are easy do-it-yourselfer upgrade.
    • Far brighter and whiter than standard halogen bulbs
    • 25 models fit most vehicles (headlights and fog lights)

Warranty- 1 year

PRODUCT REVIEWS
    5 neons THE RIGHT STUFF 09-10-2007
    Best Bulbs out there! Got in all my STUFF! 94 F350 03 HARLEY 04 MUSTANG 77 F250 96 F150 06 POLARIS 4 WHeeler 02 BENZ 85 BOX VAN 2 LAWN TRACTORS 91 5TH WHEEL CAMPER 95 FLATBED TRAILER ALL BOATS &TRAILERS!!!! ONLY THE BEST!!

5 neons Great headlight bulbs! 09-01-2007
    I can see better at night and my car now has that H.I.D. look you find on bimmers and the such. Highly recommended!

5 neons So Bright 06-27-2007
    This product rocks. Boy can you see me coming. Just make sure your current harness can handle the power before you install.

xenon_large.gif

2. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Looks great, any before and after pictures?

3. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Hey i was wondering i have the xenon super plasma. I was wondering the comparison do you have anything like that? :roll: I wont place the company name i respect the sponser.

4. Automoglow

Well I really cant compare because i don't know what kind of bulbs you have but i can tell you that i have a sold these sets to customers and they have been very impressed and say they like them over other companies. They have a great warranty and a competitive price

5. azn_ghetto

azn_ghetto Well-Known Member

how long do these last over time?

cause i remember i bought razo bulbs before i got hids in and they were great forabout a week then after awhile they just started 2 get dimmer and dimmer

6. Automoglow

I have had my set in there for almost 3 years and they are still good, but if you have any issues streetGlow's warranty is excellent.

7. Automoglow

here is a pic of my boys Honda we did the pictures isn't that great but you can get the idea until i can get better pics

IMG_0572.jpg

8. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Automoglow,

Do you have a complete set? Highs, Lows, and fogs? If so, and if its a good deal, let me know! Thanks.