WTB LSD for 03 ES

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by 03lances, Mar 11, 2013.

1. 03lances

03lances Member

Hey guys, new to this forum. I am mainly on evom with same screen name. Thousands of posts over there. Anyways looking for an LSD for my Lancer. I am pushing well over 200whp and about 250wtrq so traction is a big issue. I am saving up for an LSD but really dont want to spend $1100-1300 on one new although I will if I have to. Anybody that has one shoot me a pm here or on evom with specs and price. Thanks. for looking :mitsu:

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!, you just happen to be the 10,000th thread also. If you're intersted we will send you a free LancerTuners sticker set, color of your choice.

Head over to the store to select a color and then PM me with your name, address and sticker color and we'll get it out to you.

3. 03lances

03lances Member

Nice to meet ya bro. Thats cool to be the 10,000th thread haha. Looking forward to bringing the same value to this forum that I do over on evom :).

4. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Welcome to LT! I'm over on EvoM, with the same username as well. Though I'm not very active over there -- I mainly just lurk.