WORKS Lancer Flash Good to go

Discussion in 'Tune Discussion' started by gator4life108, May 13, 2008.

1. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

30+ WH gain, I will say that would be quite impressive. Dont you lose like 20 or more percent from engine to wheel. So all of these add ons will give us like over 60 hp, or almost as much as RRM new Turbo for the manual model. Well i just think we should get serious numbers and post. We love our cars and want to make them the best we can be. But UNLESS i see actual number for a certified test. I wont beat the dead cat. It has happened on here before with RRM SRI, anh other add ons. But I guess it will always happen. Its just our nature LOL. Anyway all these add ons if proven will be worth it i would say if the numbers given are correct.

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

ROFL!!!!! I have never heard such ridiculous claims in my life. You will be lucky to get 15-20 whp on 87 octane and stock timing.

3. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

U actually get 18whp on 87octane.

even if you only got 10 for both ur still doing better than RRM(universal muffler and sri). Now thats some funny ish right there I tell ya.

4. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Not so much with your claim to warranty. They have to prove that any problem you have is related directly to the ecu flash. It is illegal for them to just void your warranty because of something they have no knowledge about. Magnuson Moss Act.
    Im not say the ECU flash is the way to go and I dont feel it should be for those who are just doing basic bolt ons.

Also even if WORKS numbers were off, so were yours. Its obvious you all as manufactures make mistakes. What I want to know was WORKS numbers at the flywheel one time and then at wheels or the same both. Just curious. No as a matter of fact I could care less. Never mind.
    Point is, they can get in the ECU and if they can do what you should be able to do with it, this should work out awesome with a turbo set up. Now the ECU flash is practicle.

One last thing, if ur so worried about warranty and your doing turbo and ecu, what do you even care for anyways.

5. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

6. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

7. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

i called works a while back and asked them wha kind of dyno they used. its a hub dyno. so if i'm correct a flywheel dyno is direct power from the engin. hub would go through the gears but not show the rotational mass of the wheels. and a regular (butt dyno) would show exactly what your gunna get. round about??