Wiring Diagram for Rockford System

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by himgotscarf, Aug 29, 2009.

1. himgotscarf

himgotscarf Well-Known Member

Hey guys, i am wondering if any one has any info on the wiring diagram for the rockford navigtion unit. I want to bypass the parking brake ground so i can watch movies without being in park. I've never done it on a stock system especially one this new. Any help would be appreciated.

2. himgotscarf

I have the 08' Lancer Gts by the way

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

awww man your title was mis-leading! i thought you had the diagram... :(

4. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

there is a crack to watch dvd's while driving out there, ive done it and it works. it does not let you watch aux video while driving though. im looking for a crack for that.

5. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i might have a pdf with the electrical diagram, if so ill PM u later tonight or tomorow, but i dont its as easy as just grounding the wire or anything like that. Depending which firmware you have it might be easier to just pay for the bypass from the internet.

It would be cool if someone already did pay and is willing to share with everyone else.

6. Nemo420

if you live in cali i can hook you up

7. himgotscarf

I wish i lived in cali, unfortunately i am smack dab in the middle of fabulous Indiana. And as for the crack, i don't think i have the right type of firmware or something. I remember seeing the thread about that a while back and i checked my radio and remember it not being the same. and that pdf would be really awesome if you could hook me up!

8. enkrypter_DJ

yes i didnt lok yesterday , had to fix my friends xbox 360 but tonight for sure iw ill check

9. himgotscarf

awesome, that would be great, i'll post what i find out, that is if i can get it to work.

10. Nemo420

yeah i dont know what firmware you need to have for it to work, but i think they have it for both firmware's now

11. enkrypter_DJ

i was gonna check on ym lancer CD but i just remembered my friend borrowed it to intall his Head unit

12. himgotscarf

do you have any more info on that crack then nemo, cuz i'm not sure which is the best way to go about this, i don't wanna noz something up just to realize i could have done it so much easier.

13. Nemo420

i dont, but i do know its somewhere in all these forums. the person who originally posted it for the lancer guys/gals got it from the outlander forum. i would suggest looking around here and 9glancers.com

ill also look threw my post, cuz im pretty sure i posted something on here about it about a year ago

14. enkrypter_DJ

i got the pdf for the circuit diagram of the iits 7 pages long 16MB

15. enkrypter_DJ

ill find a place to upload and sahre the link

16. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

"Bumping" the parking brake while rolling slowly will send the signal to the radio and bypass it.

17. E_Surge

E_Surge New Member

enkrypter_DJ - could you repost the wiring diagram?

18. Joerkn

Joerkn New Member

Diagram 2.gif Diagram 5.gif Diagram 3.gif Diagram 4.gif Diagram 1.gif
    I don't know if these help at all. I'll post a few more.

19. Joerkn

Joerkn New Member

There ya go! Diagram 7.gif Diagram 8.gif Diagram 10.gif Diagram 6.gif Diagram 9.gif
    [​IMG]