William's 2009 Lancer GTS Progress Report

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Fuz1On, May 10, 2011.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Is that a wrecked 350 next to you?

2. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

lol, no its actually some other car that was being painted, even the frame was painted, white, so the front bumper and stuff were not put on yet. The color was nice but it was just a bright white.

3. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch guys, I promise if I don't win ROTM this month, I will bag it next month. PLUS, I am going to try for ROTY when all my stuff is done!!! Stay tuned! lol

4. 1slowlance

The fender looks like the back quarter of a 350. Plus I've seen some rims like those on a 350 before, so that may be what first popped in my head. I like your first picture a lot.

5. moosemeister

moosemeister Well-Known Member

All the carbon fiber hoods are making me mad jealous. Nice ride man.

6. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

nah helix is gunna win roty you got that all wrong tough guy....
    j/k lol good stuff man cant wait to see more pics and upgrades

7. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

Lol, thats fine bro! Helix can get it if he gets the votes! Either way, I am proud of LancerJunky because his car is in fact badass! But, enough of that!

I was thinking what you all would think about this exhaust
    [​IMG] , It's the Injen bolt on full catback system for 900 bucks. It includes a high-flow catalytic converter. This is a good thing for me because I longer have the stock exhaust guts, lol. Sold my cat when I put this Tsudo, or Tscrapo, exhaust and been having nothing but bad issues with it. So please let me know if this would sound good, or if it would be good for the car. Currently, I have the RRM 4-1 Headers so I am wondering if this exhaust would be a perfect fit for the headers?
    I am assuming so because if it fits with the stock exhaust then it must fit with the RRM header, so I just hope this one works good...

8. 1slowlance

I've heard a lot of good things about it from some of our members.

9. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

would you be able to tell me which members have said good things or which ones have it? Thanks!

10. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

ORDERED! Sweet! Hope it fits right with the headers. By the way, the version I am receiving is the same as this one but the tip of the exhaust is rolled! Even better!

[​IMG]

11. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

If you can, post a video of the exhaust so we can hear it. I've been looking at exhausts and this one looks promising. Sweet ride bro and I am so jealous of the hood!!!!

12. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

cant wait to see urs with the exhuast on :)

13. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

lookin good man

14. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

Exhaust is on but had to sacrifice my rrm headers because the pipes just didn't match. So now I have some headers in my trunk not being used. LOL. I am thinking about taking it to an elite exhaust shop, installing the header, and then welding the header and the exhaust together. It is the only way, or custom creating a pipe to bolt on. I'd be down with either.

Anywho, I will be posting pics and videos of the exhaust installed but also wanted to post some pics I thought were cool!

I call em, Caught on CAMERA! If you guys got any pics like this, share em!! ME FIRST!!

SPOTTED!, sexy car at the gas station.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  15. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

Two more!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got videos uploading on youtube!