Wifeys Lancer

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by g_sus, Jan 11, 2009.

1. g_sus

g_sus Member

Well im a noob in mitsubishi but hope to get a evo soon ...lookin for ideas on appereance look for my wifeys lancer she has a 08 rally red lancer bone stock she just want to make it look nice so far i was thinkin ......

tint
    powder coat wheels blk
    de badge trunk
    tint tailights
    possible window visors
    hids

any help is welcome well please help with anything minor u might think of dont got much cash :D

2. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

haha you might wanna take a look at my progress report... I'm in the same boat money wise!

3. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

3rd breaklight overlay and just general light swapping (to LED's/HID's) is an inexpensive and effective way to start setting your car apart from everyone else

4. g_sus

g_sus Member

lol will do ..my integra was stolen so onto rebuildin it hence why im broke lol

5. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

lol what about a drop?? :D

6. g_sus

g_sus Member

well i ordered some tein's like right when she got it but she didnt want the drop so just sold them to a local sponsor....lol i just dont think she wants to drive a dropped car we in utah shitty pot holes all the time lol ...

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Something simple like tint will make a world of diference. It is one of the most inexpensive mods you can do and you will like the outcome.

8. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

too bad jersey is wack where you can't tint the driver and passenger windows at all
    otherwise i would limo

9. g_sus

g_sus Member

wow serious that really sux and i thought utah was lame ...car will b goin in for tint this wednesday ill post pix of before and after see wat i can do to this sukker

10. dcobeo7931

dcobeo7931 Well-Known Member

tints and headlights...cheap you can just upgrade bulbs...little more money upgrade to hids...you can paint your grill yourself all black..or use vinyl...make the mitsu emblems red...paint plastic enigine parts color of your choice....then the money starts becoming and issue when you buy exhausts springs and intakes...these things can easily come off if you need to go in for work on the car...well springs are a bit more involved

11. g_sus

g_sus Member

already ordered hid kit ....gonaa do the front blk dont wanna do the emblems red because her car is red wont look too nice imo....but paint the plastic in the engine not my style engine is goin to b completly tucked no wires o battery showin dont wanna get technical with the engine ladys car she dont car bout goin fast....lol i dunno where i went wrong there im all bout speed... me im 9.7 in a 1/4 mile at 154mph

12. dcobeo7931

thats whats up me and my friend were talking about tucking the bay and movin the battery to the trunk and maybe doing itb..what do you think? what ride was your 9.7 in?

13. dcobeo7931

you gonaa do the tuck yourself?

14. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

what about alloy fuel door?

15. g_sus

g_sus Member

yup of course do all my work my self ....honestly i dnt like all motor with the money u put into a all motor u have a 12 sec car with the same money u can have a boosted car runnin a good low 10's....but i aint gnna lie itbs are dope ....havent really got into the motor yet....but on the tuck i will do it myself hopefully do a how to if the mod wouldnt get so mad i would give u a site but i wont cause im a flammer lol....but ya it looks so clean....i ran that in my integra fully built bottom end and top end with full race turbo kit tunned to the max and runnin on ethanol fuel :p

where can i find the fuel door is the the one that says lancer o something like that ?

16. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

theyre on ebay for about 130 including shipping... I've been trying to see if someone on here will sell me theres if they dont want it anymore!

17. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

does this mean you're getting it? hehe

18. g_sus

g_sus Member

lol i dunno depends on the wifey prob will get cf fuel door she want it all blk and red

19. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

I think cf is great as far as other parts but the fuel door would probably look better as a chrome look imo