Who Wanted To See My Graphics?

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by LuvMyLancer, Nov 2, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing when I first picked it up. It looked so small but the 3/4'' looked too big... I was like "dont they have 1/2''!?" haha but it actually turned out pretty good :)

It really stands out with the blue IMO.

2. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Haha yeah I went to advanced auto and thought the 3/4 looked way to big also and was mad they didn't have 1/2 but I'll be doing that this weekend so after seeing yours I'm excited for it. :D

3. LuvMyLancer

Well, I'm glad I calmed any fears you had! hahaha.

It'll look good. just don't cut it too short cuz then it wont line up close enough like mine.... hahah.

4. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

Minimum Wage Lancers FTW

5. LuvMyLancer

Hahaha damn straight! :p

I am now taking donations for actual performance parts (ie headers, exhaust, etc). PM me for a mailing address :lol:

6. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Haha arent we all =p

7. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

HAHA, i didn't mean anything fecicious (sp?) about the cowboys comment. your ride looks nice. but i had to show this thread to my friend who IS a cowboys fan and the fact that you wanted a girly car with stars that look similar to the dallas cowboys logo. HAHA. i knew there was a reason i refered to them as the dallas cowgirls instead ;)

8. LuvMyLancer

Well...does your Cowboys Fan Friend approve? :lol:

9. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

not real sure. the only thing i can say for certain is that my arm is still sore from getting beat on for finding yet another way to make fun of his cowgirls ;)

10. LuvMyLancer

LOL Oh dear... :p

I guess you'll have to learn never to mess with a football fan?

11. medic

medic Well-Known Member

Looks good. kinda similar to what i want down the sides of my Tarmac black... except i'm gonna do stars of life tumbling down the sides.

12. LuvMyLancer

What are the "stars of life" ?? Got any pictures of your idea?

13. pbstud2001

pbstud2001 Well-Known Member

where did you find that wrap around chrome trim on the front bumper??? I have an all black 09 gts and sort of regret it because i cant do anything to the front bumper really. Yours looks awesome with the black cap for the middle bridge.

14. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

in the first pic the gray looks red almost, and another part looks white so thats prob where the one guy got the red white and blue from,

what sign shop did u get to do it

and congrats, looks good, not too simple, not too complicated and not ricer at all

15. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Looks nice.

16. LuvMyLancer

Canadian Tire... which you don't have (unless you live in Canada, then you know what I'm talkin' about lol). You can probably buy it at Advance Auto or Parts Source or whatever auto stores you guys have.

It's 1/4'' chrome trim, it costs like $20.

17. pbstud2001

pbstud2001 Well-Known Member

haha ya tx is pretty far from canada...i'll check out advanced, thanks alot

18. LuvMyLancer

Not a problem! :)