Where did everyone ground their amp?

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by grizbone, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

well thanks a bunch for the clarification..it does seem to make sense.. hpwever thats how I ran my power nd ground when I did SPL.. I also had a second hattery in the back but it was all in line.. (alt under hood to optima yellow top under hood 2/0 power and ground from that battery to the trunk connected to a BATCAP 2000 and 1/0 power and ground into the amp... )I have just never heard "ground noise" and its never been a problem for me but thanks for the heads up..appreciated :wink:

2. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

seriously if youve got pictures I want to see BAD it sounds awesome

3. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

ill try and post some soon.. mind u its of my old car the new one is still under construction lol..

4. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

SORRY.. I know these are Eclipse pics but her its a mitsu family here..please keep in mind these are systems built for spl, they arent pretty.. and I have a minimal selection of pics on this computer , its not mine

this is just the wire and second battery
    [​IMG]

I had a hypnotic sponsorship for a short time..
    [​IMG]

just a few months prior I had a single 12 in RF T1 that was doin 140s
    [​IMG]

***haha wanna sit on my box??**

5. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

I just like big systems. They could be in a rusty old pink festiva, if they flew the windows they are still bad ass. what specs were those hypnotic amps and subs? Ive never heard of them but that doesnt say much. Thats usually what everyone says when I talk about powerbass.

6. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

PowerBass rawks!! I'm an authorized dealer and push it all the time!!

7. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

HAA..my sponsor is a dealer for powerbass.. I hear its pretty good stuff and I would have ran with all powerbass but I like the look of diamond.. yea.. im a girl.. WHAT?! hehe

8. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Just remember, size doesn't matter!!!