What are the differences between the Ralliart and the MR EVO?

Discussion in 'Ralliart - Performance' started by Tomahawk, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk Member

Besides the $10,000 difference. What are the major benefits and differences. Obviously there are cosmetic changes and more expensive standard stuff like seats and brakes. Mainly I'm just trying to discover the performance benefits.

I apologize in advance if this topic has already been discussed in a different thread. :mitsu:

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

about 100 hp difference

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Depends on the years he is looking for. 04-06 ralliart only has 150 hp. Vs the 03-06 evo which has 246 hp.
    08 to present ralliart has 230 hp and 08 to present evo hase 265 hp.

4. timschoeliertm

04-0 has 164*** haha, and there are two set up with new evos, the cheap evo, gsr, has 365, but the mr has about 320. aalso the aftermarket support is near nothing for ralliaart compared to the evo. but it doesnt matter since 2013 is the last year either will be made

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I hope you mean the mr has 420.

6. timschoeliertm

so i was wrong on my latest post, i do apologize, mitsu only offers one motor and tune now, which is rated at 291 hp and 300 ftlbs of torque.the ralliart has 237 hp and 253 ftlbs.........

kinda lame mitsu

7. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

No, not lame yet. But, in a few years, yes, they will be very lame.

8. Tomahawk

Tomahawk Member

HP numbers aside i was hoping for a little more in line with the 10k difference in price. The current year or the 2010 model are the cars in question.

Suspension, body stiffing, weight reduction, rims and tires, brakes, performance tuning, ecu enhancements, exhaust upgrades, turbo upgrades, spark plugs, any engine mods, etc. Things of this nature.

9. Tomahawk

Tomahawk Member

This is the right thread to ask this question isnt it?

10. timschoeliertm

there are a lot more engine mods avalable for evo, along with the evo having a better susppension, the evo also has a wider body along wih wider tires and rims

11. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

cant get forget the aluminum hood and roof...