well here is my DE and its just the beginning

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by WillieetheOne, May 8, 2008.

1. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

well first im reall bad at dropping pics on here but here i go.
    [​IMG]

When i got back yesterday i walked by my car twice the wife had it done to surprise me 1300 bucks later. Its all Mitsu parts so i guess it cant be that bad eh! Oh and i also purchased the MIVEC cover it dont come on the DE go figure.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I purchased the rims in Dubai they each are 20 lbs. I dont know if thats good or bad for the maritimes lol. I know they aint chrome but I like them anyway.[​IMG]

I also purchased the tires they are firestone firehawks TZ100s. I know they also are really a low profile but again the price was awesome.
    [​IMG]

Oh ans i also helped our sponsers by purchasing dome and side marker lights.
    [​IMG]

Oh and i had to buy this lol
    [​IMG]

This are the first of many RRM pully CAI and many more will be coming after the house is finalized. well thats it for know hope this turns out lol.

Well okay the tires and rims are on. I think they look great sorry didnt clean or paint the calipers yet. I will on the weekend i think. But all in all i think she looks good the pics are not the best.

what ya all think?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Looks great man. I'm liking those choice of rims.

3. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

I like the rims as well, post pics when you have them on...

4. WillieetheOne

the tires are going on monday i hope, plus i am also getting the paint protection package put on. It was supposed to have been done when i purchased the car but it slipped their minds i guess. So they will put the tires and rims while they do the package. I was a little pissed when i got the big ass chip on my hood second day but i got it worked out with the pain pen and patience. I blended it rather nice i will say lol.

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Will you be lowering it?

6. WillieetheOne

I have too see how it looks but our roads here will take out your axils if you dont watch those holes. Man i thought i lost her a few times lol. but we saw the light and hit the gas, lol. but im waiting to see if any decent springs are out. Any suggestions people. Do they have anti grav yet? lol.

7. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

me love it!!! felling them rims. 2... :D

8. WillieetheOne

Well the tires ans rims are on. But i wish i had got the shop to paint the calipers. Oh well I will do it on the weekend i think. What is a good brand name for lowering springs.

9. gezdef

gezdef Member

Mate, I like it. IMO needs to be lowered an inch or so. Did you get the GTS kit from the dealer?

10. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Looks good.

As for the lowering springs, maybe consider the new Megan Racing Coilovers
    which will run you about $900

Other options... you can check speedcorps.com or autocityimports.com for there prices. those are just my suggested websites

Eibach Pro Kit - 1.2" Front, 0.8" Rear
    H&R - 1.4" Front, 1.3" Rear
    Progress - 1.5" Front, 1.4" Rear
    Tanabe - 1.1" Front, 0.9" Rear
    WORKS - 1.1" Front, 1.1" Rear
    RRM - 1.5" Front, 1.4" Rear

But it's all about how low you would really want to go, and if you got the money as well.

11. WillieetheOne

Yes the wife got it for me. I was on tour over christmas, Easter , and my birthday so she wanted to surprise me. It was funny i walked by her twice and only really noticed her when i read the licence plate. LOL.

12. WillieetheOne

Well got the HIDS today 10000k.
    [​IMG]
    Will post pics later.

13. WillieetheOne

here they are installed..
    [​IMG]

14. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

what are they 8000k or 10000k. i just ordered 6000k

15. WillieetheOne

10000k and i got them from my dealership for 158 taxes in not to bad if i must say.

16. jacob1bc

17. WillieetheOne

You know whats really sad about the flicker is that it can be disabled by the dealer just by hooking it up the the comp. But its against DOT safety. Oh well!

18. jacob1bc

the guy i emailed said the they are tring to come out with a mod that disables it.

19. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

lol if u really wanna see low profiles checkmine out :lol:

20. WillieetheOne

Actually thank you for pointing that out i had ment to say not a real low profile. Oh wells i donts wite well. lol but your tires are low.