WCMM - Possibility

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by blueking_4, Jul 24, 2011.

1. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Anyone on the West Coast wanting to participate in an WCMM? I think I've found a sufficient place in Portland, Oregon unless anyone objects...the only thing I would need to determine would to be a timeframe...hopefully on a weekend and not anything that would conflict with anyone's schedules of normal life. lol Please let me know.

:mitsu: - FTW!! B)

2. blueking_4

Anyone Object to the Portland, Oregon area? and I am wondering for the dates if everyone is ok with starting on the afternoon of friday the 12th of august, and then having fun on the 13th, and wrapping everything up on the 14th...

please let me know if anyone thinks anything different would be better. I just want to have a WCMM.

3. blueking_4

And it doesn't need to be only in Portland. We could have it somewhere else, I'm just trying to find a decent halfway point for the people who will be going...if anyone wants to that is. o_O

4. blueking_4

This doesn't only apply to WC...anyone can go if they want to!

5. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I'm down, as long as it's not too far away...the Seattle area would be OK. Won't be around during August and possibly early September though.

6. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

grr imma be pissed when you leave lol

7. blueking_4

see, he thinks he's leaving, but in reality, he ain't going no-where! lol