Volders Lancer -European style-

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Volder, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

Well, i've been a member here for a while, mainly just looking around.
    I got my lancer about 5 months ago, after a 6 month waiting period.

its the gts without a wing with a 1.8l engine. that are the main differences you could say.

My lancer is stock all the way still. yet i'm a obsessive cleaner :p i spent alot already on cleanin stuff :D

today i got some new towels and my Dodo Juice Purple Haze wax so, i Had to wax it !

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here i added an extra lower chrome grill, and the alu rings round the foglights. Also the alu on the mirrors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Debadged and the alu strip . all these alu pieces where in an exteriour kit from mitsu.
    Also parking sensors on it .

[​IMG]

Car is on oem rims with pirelli Sottozero ftm.
    Now my Rims have been ordered and my Eibach lowering springs as well, should be updated this week if all goes well :)

Ordered rims : Koya k-racer black 18"

[​IMG]

Cya!

2. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

cant wait to see the mods you do on it man. I wish our license plates here in the States were Euro style i hate the giant rectangular we are forced to use.

3. blackeyed

blackeyed Well-Known Member

Hi from Europe! Love those rims! :) try also rallyarmor mudguards, I have them and just love them...

4. blackeyed

P.S. Are you ordering those rims from US?

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice work so far. Keep us posted.

6. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

Rim's are ordered from my Rim/Tire dealer, about 10 min away, shipping them in from the US would cost me prolly about the same amount , after shipment and taxes.

I'd love to do some more mods, including exhaust and Sri but , in belgium, engine tuning isn't allowed, there are ways to avoid it, but i'm gonna wait my warrenty out anyway.

7. blackeyed

Clear, that is what I thought :) currently the only ones I can get locally are Momo Corsa Black that are closest to what I want.
    But new exhaust is not engine tuning :D not sure do we have same rules but I have seen a lot of "home tuned" cars driving around so I guess we are ok.

8. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

I like the alu trim... especially a fan of the front of your car with the lower chrome grill and fog rims