VA Meet

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by SoulEater13, Mar 1, 2012.

1. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

hey everyone, i would like to get a VA meet goin. i'm thinkin about having it done in Alexandria, there are some great food places out there. i have never done a meet before so anyone have ideas or have done meets before please feel free to chime in. ECMM is not until the fall i believe, but i would like for alot of us VA members to meet up. Blueking_4 is gonna be up here sometime in April, so maybe we can all do something then?

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

That sounds good to me. Ive never been to alexandria though.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

3. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I'm gonna be home on leave during mid-April. Won't have the Ralliart, but if blueking picks me up on his way home I can go lol.

4. SoulEater13

when does Blueking go on leave? he told me but i cant remember, but yea if he does that would be great and we can set up the date around the time frame of when Blueking comes up here. he plans on bein up here for a few days tho, so the meet may be durin the week, and it might just be one night. if thats ok with everyone, i just would love to enjoy a night with you guys and eat somewhere and just chat and show off the cars for a little bit. but if Blueking wants we can also have it on a weekend, which would be preferable, if possible. what do you guys think?

5. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I think he leaves Florida on Tuesday, April 17th. It's a 16 hour drive to DC. I'm only in town until the morning of Thursday, April 19th. Not sure if I'll be able to make it.

6. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Let Sinestra know he lives out in Fredericksberg MD

7. SoulEater13

Helix, that sucks bro. wish you could be here for it.

JDMhammer, i will let him know. who else lives in the MD area? they can also attend, i know there is alot of MD people on here but i know them all. i would like to get a good meet goin.

8. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

we could have it the evening of the 17th, if everything goes accordingly with my school :)

9. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

You'd have to leave Florida at like 2 AM to make it to DC by 6 PM on the 17th lol.

10. SoulEater13

is that including the detour to pick you up Helix?

11. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I live right outside DC. Not really any detour.

12. SoulEater13

oh ok, where do u live? im not to far from DC either.

13. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Near Manassas, VA.

14. SoulEater13

thats about 1hr away from me. thats not far at all. do you know some people who are on the forums that would like to attend this meet? i dont know too many people on here still.

15. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Nope. I don't know anybody back home who drives a Lancer.

I know a bunch of people here in Washington state, though. Which reminds me, I need some LancerTuners business cards to leave on their cars lol.

16. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Working on the cards. But this doesn't have to be a lancer meet.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

17. SoulEater13

thats true, i dont mind any other car enthusiasts joining in (i think i spelled that right). just not ricers, lol. i have a buddy of mine who has a Charger and i still need to ask him if he would like to go to the meet. and another who has a '97 Firebird, he just got the car and is starting to mod it. anyone is welcome really.

18. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I gotcha. Everybody I knew back home is at college or stationed somewhere else, otherwise I'd invite some of them.

Still not sure whether I can go or not, let me know when you guys figure out a plan.

19. SoulEater13

i plan on doin the meet on the 18th around 6pmish. or if Blueking is out here until the weekend, we can do it on a Saturday.

20. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I may be able to do it on the 18th, but I'm not sure. That's the last night I'm in town, the family may want to do something.