Updated Pics! 09'Lancer GTS Octane Blue Pearl. New mods 56k*

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by EVOxGTS, Oct 5, 2008.

1. EVOxGTS

EVOxGTS Active Member

OK to answer all the ?? .. The injen MR cold air intake have a certificate but you need to tell them to include in the order to pass local laws. www.injen.com

The evo hood came installed with my car. But the price the dealer give you is the real price for the hood+inserts+paint+installed, better find an evo x owner that want to switch for a carbon one and buy the hood from him .

The e-brake cover have a little screws under the cover, but my e-brake handle is factory installed..

Any questions are welcome! Take care guys. Thanks for your comments.

2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Moved to Progress Reports...

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Looks good so far. I guess with the new roof you'll be sacraficing your sunroof?

And I wish I could get an EvoX hood but if I did the colors wouldn't match since my Lancer is Electric Blue :(

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nicely done so far. You got the OEM EVO X Hood at the Dealership? How much did you pay?

5. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

His car came like that when he purchased it from the dealership and for clarification he does not have the roof. He posted it to show what AMS had in plans. I assume the previous owner was going for an Evo/Ralliart look and decided to just trade in for an Evo/Ralliart.

6. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Im paying $800

7. Dr1fter

That's a discounted price right?

8. EVOxGTS

EVOxGTS Active Member

Yes , I don't have the roof , it's just to let you know that a carbon roof is available now.. and I bought the car NEW from the dealer, not used. The dealer installed all the EVO X parts. Look my first post for clarification. Thanks for your comment.

9. Dr1fter

Great looking car man...also I got a reply back from AMS. The roof is available for sale. It's $1199 and takes about 2-3 weeks. This is something that will happen much later lol.

10. hockygoalie41

hockygoalie41 Well-Known Member

thanks for clarifying that up where you got those parts, man youre a lucky sob looks so nice

11. brian95638

brian95638 Well-Known Member

how is your moonroof going to work with ur CF roof? lol

12. EVOxGTS

EVOxGTS Active Member

HEHEHE Thanks

13. EVOxGTS

EVOxGTS Active Member

I'm not mounting that carbon roof.

14. PepitoMivec

PepitoMivec Member

Hey what dealer was that I bought it a Autos del caribe, I will buy the hood from Fifa Racing but I have never go to predator or ASSP. I have a white gts 09 nice ride

15. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

wow. that is nice. good work

16. EVOxGTS

EVOxGTS Active Member

Berrios Motors in Humacao.

17. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Saludos Boricua... :)

Did you paint the mitsu emblem red or it cam like that? never been a fan of red on blue =/

I wonder why they didnt do the whole evo x conversion (bumbers, fenders, side skirts) and they only did hood and wing... :?

You should put the turbo as a priority and be the faster lancer in PR ;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

People please read the damn posts before posting... there were like 4 questions answered repeatedly cause people didnt read the whole thing... kthnxbai

18. medic

medic Well-Known Member

Ok now i'm in love!!! Anyone have an idea where (other than the dealer) i can find the wing in Tarmac Black? My dealer claims "ANY non-mitsu part voids my warranty. So i've decided to push my luck/ their buttons and do whatever I want and then tell them if they'll give me the replacement parts for free i'll keep it stock. If i have to pay for parts, i'm using parts i want not theirs. So any words of advice? :twisted:

19. hockygoalie41

hockygoalie41 Well-Known Member

voided warranty for changing the spoiler :? hah

20. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

looking good man....nice to see more ppl from PR in the forums!!