UPDATED 1st post :HID Group Buy

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

here are th bulb types as of now
    H1, H3, H4 (9003), H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004 (HB1), 9005 (HB3), 9006 (HB4), 9007 (HB5), D2S, D2R, 880/

2. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

when you get passed 8k they become purple. u want purple HID's? :lol:

3. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i have to go in my manual to get the exact fuse from the top of my head i think its like 10A or somthing. open ur manual and in the back of the book it should have a list of all the fuses just pull the one that says DRL and boom gone :)

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ok lets get back on the subject.

put me down for a set of 12000k HID's

5. LancerGTS

jake were u able to get it?

6. Automoglow

Like JakeGTS said on a serious note since we firgured the DRLs out who is serious and ready to purchase HIDs? This is the list i have and if everyone on here is serious we are good to go and im ready to take color temp/bulb type, payment and the order them! Please just reply to this thread or PM me your bulb size and color temp.

Viper16
    rocktight
    LancerGTS-12000k
    GTSlancer- 12000k
    Chetman7
    Malakei
    MontrealGTS
    Y2ray7697
    JakeGTS- 12000K
    Sp4rt4n- 15000K

7. LancerGTS

you know im in for 12000K :D

8. RALLIART

eric, is this as simple as pulling the old bulbs out and installing the HID kit? do we have to take the whole headlight assembly out? i hope this will come with detailed instructions for the 2008 lancer.

lancergts, please make sure that eric uses your car to write the instructions. since u guys live so close to each other.
    thanks

9. Automoglow

I dont think it will come specific for each model car but it will be very simple plug and play. You can look it up online and see the steps on certian sites.

10. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

finally!! a solution....lets gets this group buy goin

11. RALLIART

i am still waitng for lancergts to confirm to me and all of us which fuse he pulled to disable the DRL. if i get this working, i am getting the HID's sorry eric untill he replies to me i cant get the HID;s

12. Automoglow

its all good we gotta get all 10 people confirmed anyway

13. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

add me to the list plz. :p
    also how to make the fog hid?

what colot temp you want? Fog lights depends on what bulb type they are..let me know and ill see what i can do

14. popoypnoy

popoypnoy Active Member

re..

ohh hell yah am down wid 15k... although my lancer is messed up right now but few more weeks my baby is out of the shop hehe!!

15. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

i need 8k too 8)

16. MontrealGTS

MontrealGTS Well-Known Member

im a noob i dont know what is what
    someone help me pls

17. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

When Are you Ordering?

I am just curious as to when you are placing the order and me being all the way on the east coast of Canada. I would like to know how much more I may have to pay. You cant beat 190.00 and I also assume that it is US funds. I just need to know more exact figures and will they get cheaper if you get like say 20 i think i can get a from Merto Mitsubishi from Bengi interested. So anymore info please and thanks guys i wish i had more access to the aftermarket but here in the Maritimes there is shit!!

18. RALLIART

did we even figure out the DRL problem?

19. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

I JUST GOT MY HID KIT 8000K TODAY AND ONLY COST ME $99.00 WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS PRICE? INCLUDING S&H :twisted:

20. Automoglow

thats a good deal where did you get them? What are you gonna do when the bulbs or ballast burn out? what's the warranty? what did you do with the DRLs?