Update for Texas members

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Texas Aggie, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

I've been reading some of the older posts, but I don't see some of the members a few months ago who continue to post. Want to see who all is here on Tx. I live in Galveston, but I'll be in Katy which is where my home is Dec 2008, after college graduation. Who else is from where...

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I'm on everyday and post everyday.

I currently live in the DFW area.

3. pinoyrage

pinoyrage Well-Known Member

i myself am a busy guy so just pop in and out here...i'm here in Victoria. not too far from where you're at. :)

4. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

i get on when i can ... to much going on..

I live in the plano area near hwy 121

5. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

Old topic but Im in tyler

6. JGSkains

JGSkains Well-Known Member

I'm new to this forum and I live in
    Alvin (near Galveston) and work near Katy.

7. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

Whats up Andrew! Im still here in Spring. So when we having another meet??

8. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

lufkin yo.

9. Texas Aggie

U have an 08? if so what color i've seen a black one roll around relatively often

10. JGSkains

Unfortunately it is Sand but it is MT and GTS, I have seen the black around friendswood its not a GTS. I am starting to see more of em on the road now but it has been almost a year since I got mine.

11. Texas Aggie

same here. I've met 2 other guys on here before. Good guys. We're waiting till we can get some more people together for a meet. Last time there was only 3 ppl that showed.

12. CLEANrideGTS

Yea the 3 people showing was crazy

13. Texas Aggie

speaking of, here's one of them...whats up man?

14. lancer08guy

lancer08guy Well-Known Member

and the other one 8) hey jon i was talkin to ya bo who has the scion today at the fitness center..you gon get that lip kit? if so bring it by so i can see it :D

15. Texas Aggie

and here's number two...

16. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

im in lewisville

17. CLEANrideGTS

Im not getting the lip kit, instead since my bumper is trash im gettin KRU's bumper maybe. He is gunna get back with me today with some measurements to see if it will look right on my car. It already has the diffuser so its all good.

AZN_Daddy

Not much bro just the same old thing[/list]

18. Texas Aggie

KRU's bumper is new. When i grad i'll start doing some things to my car as well. I'm taking 18hrs during the summer and 22hrs in the Spring. Doesn't leave me room to do anything. My girl is cool with it as long as the necessities are taken care of. We shall see.

19. JGSkains

I started a topic on a possible meet during at Gulf Greyhound Park when the SCCA has the Solo Autocross. But so far nobody has responded to the thread.