Turrrboooo Timeeee 05 ES

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by mouse, Jul 28, 2010.

1. mouse

mouse Active Member

well i would think it was second O2 but this problem jus happend this week after like 2 weela of runnin perfect so thats y im leaning towards boost leak since it happened after i heard weird noise that sounded like boost leak lol jus trynto make sure but yea i hate 5inj setup and plannin on going to 440inj and aem fuel control do u know of that works for my car? and yea im thinking of calling RRM this week to get their opinion 2 but thru this whole process lost a lot of trust in them suks to say :-(

2. mouse

mouse Active Member

Went to my friends job last night and we went a lil crazy with my iphone lol i was just happy my car was back to normal and running great :D imma have a nice lil photoshoot one i get my lip installed but enjoy these lil vids n pics i have for now {thumbup}

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I tried to do 40-80 see how fast n i started off good buttt it had been raining and hit a nasty puddle as u can see when i slew down a lil n then hit it again lol ill do another one of these

[​IMG]

here are some pics with an evo x and my friends boosted sentra

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Car's looking real good man. Keep up the good work!

4. mouse

mouse Active Member

Hey guys know its been a while but if some of you guys are interested i have put my whole kit and exhaust for sale in for sale threads :( crashed my car about 1 month and a half ago and they marked it as total loss even though it wasnt that bad but it is what it is so if anyone interested im letting everything go for real cheap my loss someone elses gain

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

That sucks to hear. Glad your ok though.

6. mouse

mouse Active Member

yea its suks so much hard word put into it here r some pics of crash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so after i junked car took all my parts out of it sold my rims exhaust and gauges i used all that plus insurance money to buy myself a new car :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

got myself a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T im happy to have a nice car and still be boosted best of both worlds my first mods tho i wont do as much to it is a drop and maybe some new rims im looking for some good coils if anyone knows of or any other suggestions will b greatly appreciated :D

7. mouse

mouse Active Member

P.S- my turbo kit still hasnt been sold and is going for superr cheap to first offer i made a thread on marketplace :)

8. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Damn! I was looking at some new rims too. LOL

And a nice lil turbo car you got there. Your insurance just shot up though.

9. mouse

mouse Active Member

thanks meng and yea i sold rims for real cheap only $300 lol but my insurance actually went down lol im older now so when i kinda resigned up that and i get discount for having good grades in school made it cheaper lol