Track time!!!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Belgaram, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

WOOHOOO!!!! Finally getting my car on the track! NJ Motorsports Park ( http://www.njmp.com/index.php ) October 29th. A connection there is hookin me up BIG time! I am getting my track license, then I have 20 minutes on the track with a professional driver in my car. Then I can either ride with them in their race car around the track or let them drive my car to see what the max potential is... I am letting him drive my car....Oh and it's all free!! This is a dream come true! Now I am getting new brakes and tires. I just picked up the ceramic pads and am changing tires from 215/45ZR/18 to 225/40ZR/18. I will post my track times when I get them. I am told they give you a print out. So I can see how I did vs the pro. I am more curious to see how I do against other cars. I'm sure I will probably be slow as hell to this guy, but who cares! I get to drive my car on a race track!!!!!

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Whoa! very nice update. Please, I beg of you, please buy a go pro hd cam with all the accessories and attach it to your car during the whole track day(s). I would love to see you out on the track!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

3. Belgaram

I have a friend with one... I am gonna have to borrow it!!!

4. KeeganT

KeeganT Well-Known Member

I cannot wait to see what you come back with. I envy your car and everything that you have done to it.

5. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

heck yeah dude the go pros are really good quality too

6. Belgaram

Well balls!! Due to the impending Nor-easter the track will be closed tomorrow. And this weekend is end of the season....
    I am rescheduled for the spring :/

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

8. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Not cool.

sent from the ultimate thunderbolt