Tire sensor.

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by tatsujo, Sep 26, 2007.

1. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Looking for new wheels.

Is the tire sensor error a constant beep? Or is it something that I could live with as it would only appear on the info panel. No problems leaving it off really is there?

2. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Simply switch you stock sensors to your aftermarket rims and you should be fine

3. tatsujo

Yeah, but just in any case it's not possible, is there an annoying beep? Or just info on the panel?

4. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i heard theres a beep for like the first mintue when u start it up, after its just going to be on the panel, then if you open your door the beeping noise will coem back on

5. tatsujo

Awesome, I guess I can live with that. Do you know if it would be possible to just switch tires if I bought a set of 18" rims?

6. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea you could if you wanted to, thats if you have stock 18" wheels

7. tatsujo

Sounds good. Yeah, got a gts so I believe they are 18's. Cool, thanks.

8. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

ONLY A PANEL LIGHT :evil:

9. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

If you do not like the Panel light, you can pull the fuse for it in the main in cabin fuse box and it should go out, unless Mitsu made the whole dash one fuse which would suck...

Bill

10. WIREBLADE

WIREBLADE Well-Known Member

Hi! If I'm gonna buy the Tire sensor do I also need to buy the nut for it? or does it comes with it already. Thanks!

11. ballmonk23

ballmonk23 Well-Known Member

i got a ES i change to 18's and the the rim with tires (low pro) are stocks were not stock. i asked the tire shop to change the sensor from the old ones to the new ones. they did charging an extra 20 bucks. i havent seen it go off yet