Thursday Oct. 18th Meet 6pm

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Heh, the best thing I could use right now is a job. >_<

I apped at a local Jewel, Home Run Inn thats almost done being built, Red Lobster, Best Buy, a Subway, and pretty sure another place.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^haha jewel, white hen pantry. damn I miss those places. :cry:

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Tonight was good. It raised my spirits about actually getting some decent products for my car. KRU, thank you for dinner...you are awesome man :)

4. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

^^^^i love this love stories.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea KRU thanks for dinner!

i had fun

6. bras_33

I did not think it was possible but I had a 3 hour semi just talking about all those items. Good looking out for the grub. :D

7. Subawho

You are just jealous because there is an actual 08 Lancer community here in so cal that is trying to do real things with their car beyond buying RRM or using 04 ralliart parts :p

8. gatzaraki

a lancer community? :lol: you need to come to the island and see what's up bro.i'm sorry man that's why a have one of the ass kicking lancer around here and the forum oooooppppssss.sorry again better stay humble.suba relax man
    you are going to loose your temper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Subawho

Me lose my temper? Only if you start talking out of your ass :lol:

10. gatzaraki

i have try it,to teach my ass to talk, but nothing yet :lol: bet you can teach me
    how it's done, ha relax bro today it's friday :lol:

11. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

sounds lyk u guys had a good time, i just wish i have the time to go to the meets, i barely have time to do some little paint modifications on my car, what parts are gonna be available? i really don't want to get RRM stuff, i just want an SRI for now

12. gatzaraki

^you need to ask 5th his sri it's pretty sweet

13. Subawho

Spunx, myself and a few others (KRU, Bras, Kink and 5th) are working with a shop in Cypress to design a CAI and many other parts for our car so we dont have to go to RRM for their crap

14. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

sweet, forget the SRI, i'll wait for the CAI, i'll just buy one when it's done, can you guys hook it up? i just don't have the time (i know i'm saying that over and over, but IT'S TRUE!!) to mess with my car and go to the meet with you guys, I work about 12 hours a day 5-6 days a week to pay for my student loan, plus m helping my girlfriend with her schoolwork plus my own schoolwork

15. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea were working on cai for both cvt and manual

16. gatzaraki

hey suba any idea on the price?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Sub said it all. Thanx guys for coming out. Wish I could have been there earlier. SEMA has got me going crazy. :? :D

18. Subawho

Gatz, the price will be 1 hug from you :D

19. bras_33

^ you been hanging out with 5th and kinkbmxryder too much

gatz- I was in san juan a few years ago and I have to tell you!!! DAMNNNNNN!!! I f'd upped and brought my then girlfriend. "Never, ever bring sand to the beach" and thats all I have to say about that!!!

When the parts become available, I will post a workshop meet to get things installed, bbq and the likes or if you have the parts now and want them installed let us know. Thats everything, audio, performance and whatever you all think of.

20. Subawho

This weekend I will be designing skid plates and mud flaps for our car. If anyone else here would want a set, let me know. I will be post pics of them once I get them made :)