The Rules

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by Prophet, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

lol well we don't have to worry about Finest... since he is lurking like a little bug somewhere on LT... once he speaks up I'll just ban him again...

2. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

oh he's still alive and kicking (and horribly spelling) in EVoM. 8)

what a failure.

4. Prophet

I am sure he is but they can have him. We have quality over here....

5. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

Finestsoldier thats him on evom isnt it? i was just reading a thread on there and i wasnt sure hah 8)

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

my last off topic post in this thread...but yea that's him on EVOm. you can't mistake the horrible grammar. 8) or bitching and complaining.

7. resolutionny7

resolutionny7 Well-Known Member

Owned and idk who i was either lol

8. Prophet

Modified Rule 6 since this happened twice this week so I wanted to clarifiy it. I do not go onto other site owners forums and post links to LT I don't expect it to happen to me....

9. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

i've been going on a picture frenzy and after reading the dude who got banned........

u should add this in the list ;)

[​IMG]

10. Prophet

Links fixed...

11. Prophet

Bump...

Just a reminder... lately I have been having to deal with new users who I consider spammers. I do not have a problem with exchanging links and such but you need to CONTACT ME FIRST before posting...

If you do not contact me first it just goes downhill from there to the point where I just won't even consider exchanging links or banners. It is only common courtesy to contact an owner of a site before spamming

12. g_sus

g_sus Member

lol my bad missed rule 6 lol :alien:

13. Prophet

Modified Rule #3

Used to say...
    Now it says...
    What does that mean for you the user?

Really the only main change is... From here on out any comments either positive or negative about supporting vendors needs to be placed within there section. Because of the rise of complaints and the fact that I did not allow an negative comments about supporting vendors I was putting myself right smack dab in the middle of customer relations... I refuse to be the sound board for any of it anymore. The supporting vendors have moderation privileges with in there own forum and can edit, delete or what have you in there own forum. So I will now let them handle there own customer relations...

14. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

There are going to be some updated rules soon. More to come after the move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.