The Rules

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by Prophet, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

These rules are to be used as a guideline. Please use common sense when it comes to the forum. If there are any questions as to if you can do something or not please contact a mod or admin. We are here to help.Avatars must be work safe and no larger then 150x150.
    1. Signatures must be work safe and no larger then 500x130.
    2. Product reviews and feedback. First check to see if the review you would like to give is for a supporting vendor. If it is then it needs to be placed in there forum. If it is for a regular user from a private sale then it needs to be placed in the User Review section in the For Sale forum. We also have a Feedback section located at the top right. Just click Feedback. Any questions please contact a member of the Moderation staff...*Modified 07-29-09*
    3. Off Topic: Anything goes in that forum. All Non Work Safe threads need a *NWS* in the thread title.
    4. For Sale Rules: Click Here. Group Buys:Only Group Buys allowed are from supporting vendors. No member Group Buys unless approved by a admin.
    5. Advertising is strictly forbidden unless you are a supporting vendor. If you are intrested in becoming a supporting vendor: Click Here *Modified 02/14/08*Advertising includes spamming. Expecially do not post links to other forums unless speaking with me first. I do not have a problem with exchanging banners, links, etc. but speak with me first before posting.
    6. Banning: 1st banning will be for seven days. 2nd banning will be permanent. If the situation warrants it you can be banned permanently without notice. Public discussions on banning will not be tolerated. If you have a question on a banning then contact a mod or an admin. If you have been banned temporarly your post count will be turned into a negative post count and will not be adjusted and Lurker rules apply to you.
    7. Street Racing: Strictly forbidden including in the Off Topic area. Street Racing is illegal and not something that Lancer Tuners.com and it's members condone. Any threads will be deleted and or moved to our Threads Review.
    8. Off Topic posts: We are pretty relaxed with this as long as the Original Poster doesn't mind. If the OP (Original Poster) requests that the off topic posts stop and please return to the original topic please respect it.
    *RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

1/19/2012 - The Rules Are Currently Being Reviewed. Changes to come soon. (JDMHammer)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  2. Prophet

I want to give everyone time to please adjust there signatures. They need to be no larger then 500x130. If you need help adjusting them please let me know. In about a week I will start asking everyone to adjust in a pm and after that I will just delete signatures of members who haven't resized. Thank you everyone in advance!

3. Prophet

Added rule 7....

4. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Awww man...does this mean you unbanned Kink... :lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Fully supported.

Dont make me bring out the big Dawg:

[​IMG]

6. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Ahhhh!!!!

You brought out that picture just to get me wishing I had one! :cry:

7. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

lol cool dog

8. Prophet

Rule 5 Updated for Group Buys

9. Prophet

Okay guys going to be the bad guy again.... I am going to be sending out pm's about adjusting your sigs and avatars including to the mods....

10. Prophet

Okay I think I got everyone that wasn't within the rules. If you guys need help adjusting your sigs or avatars please let me know. In a week if they are not adjusted I am going to have to go in and delete them from your account.

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

crap.. i went over 10 pixels.... doesnt that suck... well i guess im going sig-less

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

How come Hector? Just let Prophet re-size your sig like he did mine.

So you don't have to be sig-less anymore.

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Me want :D

Such a cute dog.

14. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

I can do it.. ive been doing image and video editing for 5 years now.. for that reason i dont feel like doing a new sig right now.. once you create or edit an image you just dont "resize it" and thats it.. it compromises too much quality, even if done in photoshop or any other good program... im a lil anal about that as you can tell already :D

its fine... ill be doing some designs for PL tomorrow so ill do anotherone... :)

15. Prophet

For someone that does editing as long as you do it should have been real easy to adjust for those ten pixels....

Sucks being the bad guy....

16. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Well i tried but constraining proportions, the text was cracking a bit and the brushes.. it was actually 20 pixels over... and not constraining proportions, i dont even wanna tell haha...

its no biggie..

my screen is at 1440x900 so its not big to my eyes... but other people with lower res i guess it looks huge haha

17. Prophet

Added Rule 8 about street racing...

18. Guest

Guest Guest

ty 4 #8.

they should get a 24 hour for the first offence as well. the second time permanent banned.

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

props for the zero-tolerance on street racing threads. i saw the one made yesterday.....glad it's gone.

20. FinestGTS

FinestGTS Well-Known Member

this forum is a POS. Deleting threads, sucking up to vendors who release the Cash.

Your banning street racing chats but WTF then y talk about turbo or anything performance related!!! People who want performance part is to go faster and get their easier.

BWTF! Speeding is illegal and people talk about it, blue reverse lights are illegal and people talk about it. underglow is illegal and people tlak about it. What are you goign to start deleting threads all over the place. WTF Ever!.

Our supports vendors are the ones BASHING OTHER NON Supporting VENDORS. SO ban Their Ass!

What a bitch site o jesus. Rant over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.