The Dude's End =(

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by TheDude, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

Re: The Dude's Lancer: CF HOOD BABAY!

dude i'm sad to here about the car. at lease you are okay and that's really all that matters.

2. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Man I'm so sorry about the loss of your car. I'm also glad you spoted the smoke on time and walk away from it, the car can be replace, your life cannot be replace.

3. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

btw you might want to look into seeing if the amp was the cause of the fire. if thats the case then look into whos responsible for what happened.

4. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

Damn dude that is horrible, but as everyone has said at least your okay. O would be in disbelief to... :(

5. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

i just cried i really did n it scares the crap outta me as i jus put my amp n subs in today im soooooo sorry gimme a call or an im bro i feel for u alot

6. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

dude u might want to see if u can sell that front bumper and headlights, u might get some cash for those to help for w.e car ure going to get next, but damn, this all happened cuz the wiring on the amp melted or something, thats crazy, im gun look into keepin a fire extinguisher in my car now

7. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

yeah sell the head lights to me n im buyin a fire extinguisher tomorrow no lie i really am so sorry

8. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

this is sad, i truly did tear, i cant belive something so beautiful is gone. its really sad, but im also really happy you are ok, really am, im sorry bro.

9. 96Blacksunshine

96Blacksunshine Well-Known Member

Really sorry to see your hard work go up in flames. Lucky you got out ok and in time. Its amazing something as innocent as a speaker install can turn out so horrific. Good luck on getting back in a ride soon. Hopefully everything will work out for the better.

10. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Thansk yall for the concern. Fucking kills me to even think about this crap.

But as i mentioned a whiel back on the "do it yourself" post, its ALWAYS better to have someone else install your shit for these reasons. You fuck up: shame on you. They fuck up: sue on them.

So yall who have put in as much or close to the amount of money i have into a car, enjoy it. Safe guard it. Sprinkle holy water if you need to. Because you might just lose it all in 20 minutes.

Worst part of all this is i watched the fire fighters ripthrough my CF hood.... just because they couldnt open it with patience.... This was by far the hardest thing for me at that time.

11. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

.....Man, huh man! Shit like this just gets to me. Makes me think why am i not the one who just lost his car? why did this shit have to happen to someone who bled all their soul into something like this! Dude were all happy you made it out alive but we all feel ya man! Good luck and be careful! Make another beautiful Machine!

12. bdan88

bdan88 Member

Sorry for your loss DUDE... I'll be sure to buy a nice fire extinguisher in memory of you and your lancer. Hope everything works out for you and I hope to see you on the forums with another amazing ride. Don't let something like this prevent you from investing in your passion. Glad you're ok

13. blackOZ

blackOZ Well-Known Member

THAT SHYT IS FUCKIN CRAZY!
    it sucks knowing u put in soooo much time and money and then to have to watch it all burn up in ur face
    good thing is that ur safe bro

14. mangnok

mangnok Well-Known Member

damm bro so sad sorry about that too but i saw from your pic front bumper its still look good and your wheels i think u can re-built it

15. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

From what i saw, nothing is salvage able. And i doubt the ensurance company will want me removing anything. My wheels got burned up. Even part of my chasis was damaged, so said the fire fighter. Everything on the inside is toast. Its kinda like walking through a neighborhood a hurricane passed through (i mean this figuritively), except not as massive.

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i'm very very glad to hear you got out alright and had no loved-ones burned or have to experience some shit like that.

sorry about the car. but glad you're cool. 8)

17. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

oh my damn that is heartbreaking; so sorry, definitely glad to hear you got out at the right time before anything gas related got involved.

if you had your wires connected to the correct fuses prior to each amp then you can definitely go after the amp manufacturer for their mistake... but all amps come with their own fuses; so i'm kinda lost.

18. mks

mks Member

Ouch Bro!!!! that Hurts, sorry for that project´s ending

19. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

:( :( :( :( :( Dude this sucks bad I hate this, Im fixin put in my amp and sub and possibly a fire extinguisher along side for this. You have taught us all

20. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

im thinking an improper ground
    or maybe the idiots didnt use a fuse on the power wire
    cus usually when something goes wrong
    fuse pops and no more power

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.