Tein Lower Prices and 25th Anniversary Info

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Jul 19, 2010.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Our Tein Suspension product line has been updated with lower pricing and free shipping. We also have a ton of new Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs and Tein H-Tech Lowering Springs available on hand for same day shipping. If we are out of stock we have a driver at Tein on Tuesdays and Thursdays so our turn around time on Tein parts are very fast.

Also currently have the 2008+ Lancer Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs , 2009+ Lancer Ralliart Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs , and the 2008+ Evo-X Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs in stock.

Here is a short blog post we put together that touches on Tein's 25th Anniversary this year and gives you a peak inside Tein West.

Blog Post: Tein Suspension at AutoCity Imports

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  2. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Very excited about this. I have a question though, what is so much different between the ralliart coilover kits and the lancer gts ones? I wish the regular lancer ones gave you as much drop as the ones made for the ralliart =(

3. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

It's the same exact kit (Tein #DSE20-LUSS2) The only reason the drop rates are slightly different is because of the weight difference between the GTS and Ralliart Trims. You can still SLAM the gts with this kit.

4. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Very nice. Then I know what my next paycheck is going towards =)