Sweet Wreck, Bro! Pics inside.

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Jul 6, 2012.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

So, got in a wreck yesterday. Crackhead chick was speeding to pass someone up in the right lane and get over into the right lane. I had just turned into the right lane from my subdivision, was doing about 30, speed limit's 40. She proceeds to get over in front of minivan right into my back driver side bumper. We got out and everything and first thing she asked me was "Can I pay you cash?" I was like lolol cops. Thankfully, the minivan driver pulled over with us and stayed and talked to the cops as a witness for me. Cops came, talked to everyone, gave me her information. I left, because I still needed gas. No one was hurt, so that's good. Not really that much damage either, she basically just bumped me. Just enough to jack up my bumper, and quarter panel. I don't think he gave her a ticket, something about she acknowledged it was her fault, bs in my opinion. He told me it wasn't my fault, so holla. All she kept saying to me was I wish you'd work with me and let me pay cash and everything. I was like calm down, yo. I don't even know how much it'll be yet. Called my and her insurance companies. She didn't even report it yet, as of today. It happened yesterday. I called my company yesterday and hers today. So, she'll be happy I'm sure. She kept saying she moved down here from Shreveport to "work in the movies". I just lol'd. So, still waiting to hear back from her company and what not. Lady said either tomorrow or Monday. Anyways' on to the pictures.

tl;dr-> chick hit my back driver side bumper, pretty sure she was a crackhead, cops came, not my fault, no injuries, not too much damage, no ticket (as far as I know), waiting to hear from her insurance company

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Andrew Maynard

Andrew Maynard New Member

glad you're okay.

Same shit happened to me a couple of years ago. Got rear ended at a stop light. The lady is like well there's no damage so were set right? I'm like are you fucking blind, my damn bumpers falling off! My ex was with me and had it hard. Her sunglasses went flying in the back and practically hit her head on the dash. EMT's were called and she had to go to the hospital. Once the lady who rear ended me noticed my girlfriend was going to the hospital she started acting hurt and shit. It was just ridiculous. Luckily no one was hurt.