Submit your January nominations...

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month (ROTM)' started by Prophet, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Okay going to try this again and I will head it up since I can't find anyone else to help out with it... This won't be a monthly thing but whenever I get around to it... Will also do it a bit different... no more in need of a photo gallery for submission... What you will need is a progress report thread in the Progress Report forum so I can link to it and a up to date mods list and at least two pictures in the first post. You will be featured on the main page top center.

We will also start out with a forum nomination then the mods and I will narrow it down to three and then let you.. the user vote on who will be feature ride. So start updating your Progress report threads and lets start on the nomination!

Nominations
    Redline1
    Jakegts
    jacob1bc
    TheDude
    eKtor
    jeh438

2. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

Re: Submit your nominations...

I nominate my self Redline1 as well as Jakegts

3. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i nominate myself jacob1bc and the dude. my updated mod list is my signature

4. Prophet

Travis just copy and paste your list into your thread...

5. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

jason i redid my first post to have a pic of all most all my mods. no pics of the pulley.

6. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

i got my pics in my progress reporrt

7. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I dropped the ball Jason. I just got waaaaaay over my head with work and couldn't honest find an hour to dedicate to just it. But I could offer some help when needed. I just can't "run" it.

8. Prophet

No worries... if anyone should have absolute dedication to the forums it should be me lol... real life is more important and you have to take care of family first...

9. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I would like to nominate eKtor with his blacked out Lancer, one of the nicest DEs I have ever seen lol.

10. Prophet

Added to the nominations list... thank you!

11. Prophet

Anyone else want to submit? Going to close this and submit to the mods on Monday.

12. jeh438

jeh438 Member

I can post pics of my nitrous kit tomorrow if you need me too but i will nominate myself for having the first nitrous kit on an 08 lancer. if i'm not don't worry about it

13. Prophet

If you want I can move your thread over to the progress reports but you will still need pictures...

14. Prophet

Okay nominations are now closed. I will submit the list to the mods and admins and then will discuss the top three and then bring it back to you guys for a vote. I suggest to those nominated to please update your progress report threads with a mod list and at least two pictures of your car in the first post. Without that you will be disqualified until next time.

Thank you everyone for your nominations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.