sseanay's 02 OZ

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by sseanay, May 15, 2011.

1. sseanay

sseanay Member

debadged a little while ago! looks a lot better now, to me. took a bit longer, and more work than I expected it to, but I got it done pretty well.

2. sseanay

sseanay Member

well...my car is no more. I got wrecked by a huge ass pickup truck on my way home from soccer practice today. they deemed my car totaled right away and they don't know how I'm alive.
    but my car :'(

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

WTF? Glad that you're ok...but WTF? Sorry to hear, man

4. moosemeister

moosemeister Well-Known Member

Dude sorry to hear that man. Had my car totaled not too long ago. Worst feeling ever.

Glad you're okay. Was really looking forward to your progress, but good to see you're ok

5. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

It's pretty damn close to the losing a close friend feeling. "where did the time fly?"

6. sseanay

sseanay Member

yeah. it totally sucks. I was really looking forward to my future with this car too. that douche just had to ruin it.
    When i get pictures of my car as it looked last night I'll post them on here just to give you an idea of what happened. but, it wont look as bad as it looked laying in the middle of that field...:/

7. sseanay

sseanay Member

"WTF?" what? ahha

8. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

9. sseanay

sseanay Member

oh me too, trust me haha. not only that but now i dont have anything to drive for now at least, and everytime im really close to someone and they move i like get the feeling like im being wrecked again. its annoying.

but im just trying to find a car to buy that i will have enough for after I get the money from the insurance(not sure how much ill get, but they said probably KBB value)

10. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Sorry to hear about your car man. Glad you're OK though.

11. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

glad your ok man! thats the important thing here