Some new stuff I might be ordering

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by 1slowlance, Jan 9, 2010.

1. ChadD_OZ

ChadD_OZ Well-Known Member

what are you changing? the bulbs?

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

So, I got all my parts in!!!!!! YAY! No, I'm changing the clear housings to amber ones. See picture for details. Lol. So, the next day I have off is Sunday, so that is probably going to be my install day. So, I'm pretty pumped. I think the vg with the shorty antenna will look sick. I just went and screwed the antenna in, cuz I didn't feel like having a box just laying around with SOMETHING for my car. Lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

the vortex generator looks sick, cant wait to see it on your car

4. 1slowlance

I'm pretty pumped about both of them. I don't think anyone but other Lancer owners will notice or care about the turn signals though. Lol. I think the amber will look a lot better than the clear for some reason. And, I'm hoping the vg install goes smoothly and everything.

5. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

nice bud looks like its all coming together lol

6. ChadD_OZ

oh the side markers. just push on it with some pressure then slide it to the rear, and it comes out. i changed the bulbs in there to red and it looks pretty sick. i wanna geta vortex generator myself. any questions on your side markers just let me know.

7. 1slowlance

Well, I'm glad I didn't do it my way. Lol. I woulda broke something and f**ked something up. Lol. I'll take a look at em tomorrow and see if they come out easy and such.

8. 1slowlance

Got my vortex generator installed. Didn't go perfectly, but I got it fixed. There wasn't enough left over from one side when I put it down on the roof, so I had to pull it all back up and push it over some to accommodate the space. Anyways, here's some pics of the vg and the turn signals and Perrin shorty antenna. I hope ya'll like it, cuz I know I do. Can't wait to get it on the street, to feel the 200 horse it added. I estimate it's about 200, maybe a little more. :D Lol. Just open image in new tab in order to see them. Idk why it doesn't show up... Fail.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ChadD_OZ

the vg is definately fresh. GG on the lancer is tight as hell too. THe side markers are nice to, theyre different. I got red bulbs in mine and its pretty clean.

10. 1slowlance

Are red legal on the side markers? I would think it would only be legal to have red turn signals in the rear.

11. ChadD_OZ

i have red parking lights, side markers, and front signals. never gotten pulled over.

12. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

its not legal, but i dont think cops car that much, but the vortex looks sick