Sold my GTS got a Ralliart

Discussion in 'Ralliart - General Information' started by RALLIART, May 5, 2009.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yeah i am working on that one!

2. RALLIART

thanks david and i know charleston mitsu has a rotor glow one that they would sell for 24-26k.. You should think about it... trust me i already talked to them... BTW shhhhh they have a GSR for 28k!!! but shhhhh

3. RALLIART

OMG... it feels soooo good. coming from a 152HP engine to this.. wow!! took my friend who has a evo x for a ride.. and he thinks i can give him a run for his money if i get the AMS package!

4. RALLIART

i am knows as the ralliart now hhahahha yey! thanks jason

5. RALLIART

Pics of the stock manifold and snail!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Id like to see that i personally like the Ralliart more than the EVO X because i feel the EVO has lost its rally look that it famous for.

So i did the math if i went and got a ralliart tomorrow i would probably get 12.5 for my ES since its in perfect condition but i would be almost 14G's upside down OUCH :!: :!:

7. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

god i though i was upside down!

8. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

well after riding with Jake in the Ralliart. Next year my ES is gone i am making extra payments for the next year to pay it down faster and either sell my car privately since i would probably get more pay off my loan and start a new one with the same company. Id be happy to just break even and start from scratch so badass i tell ya. Im going to make it happen.

9. RALLIART

oh hell yeah... i know brett was smiling like a kid in a candy store when he was driving it.. i wish you would have driven it!!! i bet you wish you did now too hahah.

Yeah bro.. get it! :D