So my lancer got messed up again...

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Homie, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

But this time it wasn't my fault. A damn dog ran out in front of my car. Messed up the bumper and the grills.

So I'm here to ask for help/advice. I got a check from the insurance for 1287.33

They are saying the damages are 1,787.33 minus my deductable. What is busted up are my Front Grille, Front bumper, right fog light grille (not the fog light, just the grille), the plastic underplates under the engine, and the plastic under the fender. So the cosmetic damages aren't terrible, and the insurance said my Air Cond Condenser Assmbly was busted and I found those on ebay for 125.00 if it's the right item I'm suposed to get.

Does anyone have spare grills? I'd like to keep this build as cheap as possible. I was thinking about getting the Audi Style Dual Halo Red Projectors because they would look so badass with my blacked out ride. I figured I could use this damage to actually doing some mods to the car since I've just had it winter months and haven't actually enjoyed the car as much as I will this summer...If it last that long...LOL!

Please help, GRILLS, FRONT BUMPER (ANY COLOR)....Hook a brother up!