So Cal - Autocross, Rallycross, Track time, Drag?

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Subawho, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Myself and another are going to be regularly hitting up events in the So Cal / Nevada area. Is anyone else interested in joining us? And please think carefully about this. This is a serious discussion, not a "YAH I WANT 2 RACE!" and then never actually do anything. It'll be practicing, having a strong presence at events, and striving to actually get better. Events will be costing anywhere from $15 to $250 depending on what is going on. With the likelihood of an event every weekend, and doing at least one a month, the costs will add up.

I have an air compressor, jack and stands for the events and those who decide they want to do this can use them of course :p

If you would like to have more complete information just let me know and Ill give you a rundown of where, what, when, who, prices... etc etc. :)

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Go Sub!

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

hey sub did you get your rims and tires yet that you ordered? I was hesistant about tracking my car until i got me some lighter rims and better tires. these stock ones squeel too much.

4. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Who? What? When? Where? How?

Do you have a list of events that you will be participating in? Websites would be helpful as they will answer most of our questions.

Thx

5. Subawho

I wont get my wheels until the first week of January :?

I will only be using my stock wheels for rallycross now.

6. Subawho

Haha, I am building a list of every single event. I have an excel spreadsheet with event, place, time, distance from Los Angeles, possible overnighter, cost, link to website.

Right now its mostly me waiting on these groups who hold events to update for 2008. I have a lot of events through March setup though. If you seriously want to join in let me know. :)

7. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

hurry and post the excel some people are waiting

this year, my new years resolution is to attend more than 10 events in the year. That is rallyx and autox