Sinestra' suzuka (retired)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Sinestra, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

nice pics man i like it

3. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

sup guys my roommates and i did a little work this weekend. First up i DRLed my HID fogs so they are on all the time without my headlights. Really simple do you just need to buy a fuse jumper solder a male on the end and take out your fog light fuse and jump it.

Attached Files:

4. Sinestra

Gear shift trim CF wrap

Attached Files:

5. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Very cool wrap man. Nice work.

6. AMLancer

AMLancer Member

Nice ride bro, Diggin the Carbon Fiber, where did u order it from?

7. timschoeliertm

i have a question, did you need the jrox hid thing for your hids?

8. Sinestra

You can order it and many other types of vinyl from Rvinyl.com i used the R60 CF wrap
    Since newer lancers have DRL you need Jrox's bypass to keep the HID lows from flickering. You however dont need it for the HID fogs but will need to use a fuse jumper in order to get your fogs to turn on without your headlights.

9. timschoeliertm

ok, i just wanted to make sure, thank you

10. Sinestra

anytime bro

11. roblaza

roblaza Well-Known Member

That car looks amazing. Makes me wish I bought a new lancer as opposed to my 05.

12. Sinestra

thanks man its been a long road and a lot of work and its still not over. Older Lancers has their own appeal they look more like rally wips as opposed to the new Lancers

13. Sinestra

Sup guys a small update today i finally had a chance to install the Bride and CF armrest and Ebrake boot. Installation was pretty easy and now that i know what the material looks like installed i can order the rest for my doors. After all the work i have been doing lately the interior is a little dirty sorry guess its time for a super interior detailing.

Also got rid of that bulky sub box taking up all my trunk space and replaced it with the OEM RF sub box got a good deal on it, Its so much cleaner looking. I dont have the replacement JL audio sub yet some im just using the RF sub that came with the box. The problem with the RF sub is its 0.01 Ohms. Mario at Invius Motorsports had to do some wiring to make it 2 ohm to work with my amp. The other problem is the RF sub is not meant to be pushing the power that an aftermarket amp uses so over time it will slowly die, not a big deal for me since i will have a new one in a month or so. But the difference in sound is very apparant. After i get my mono amp i am going to fabricate a amp rack for a more custom look.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    View attachment 1079
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. roblaza

roblaza Well-Known Member

I really like the e-brake boot and the arm rest. I think they look great.

15. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I did the same thing with my stock Infinity sub. It slowly crapped out over about 4 months. I'm looking for another 04-06 OEM enclosure, since mine fell off my toolbox and cracked. Only bad thing about my OEM enclosure is that it will only accept the slim or low-profile subs...

16. Sinestra

Only a few people knew about this. But about 2 weeks ago a work truck decided they didnt need to tie down any of their equipment while traveling on the highway at about 70 miles hour so as their **** starting spilling out of the freeway and a giant wheelbarrow smashed into the front of the car destroying the Evo nose, gouging the hood and denting the living the hell out of the drivers quarter panel and also leaving reisue of whatever they had in the barrel on the car. The Irony is this happen on my way to pick up my new OEM Evo X hood. My jobs bodyshop did one hell of a job repairing everything and color matching the hood.They even managed to get my insurance to pay for paiting the new hood instead of repairing the stock one. Damn this hood is light i noticed the difference weight the second i drove the car.

Heres a quick shot will take some better pics when i have a chance or when i recieve the next round of mods i have on the way.
    photoubf.jpg

17. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the "wreck", but the hood looks good. Lol.

18. Sinestra

new Projector Depo lights should be going in this weekend. They are for halogen but im thinking i might convert them to HID

picture002kp.jpg

picture001ul.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.