SeRious08's Projects: Turbo Complete!!! Video Pg 8

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by SeRious08, Jan 5, 2009.

1. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I'll post pics of the subie when its not covered in snow lol.

I sold the car to a dealership. I left everything on it including the LT.Com decals. It went to auction as it was. I'm sure another dealership bought it and cleaned the decals off.

2. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

I was up in Jtown this past weekend! Heard you guys have gotten quiet the snowfall the past few days/weeks.

3. SeRious08

Yeah you could say that. We have been hammered this year! So far we have received 18 inches in the last 2 weeks. I'm getting really tired of shoveling snow twice a day. :D

If you are ever this way again, hit me up and we can go grab a bit to eat or something.

4. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

Boo @ selling the car before dyno'ing/1/4 mile runs! And an additional boo to getting a SUBAWHO! :pukeleft: Lolz

5. SeRious08

LOL! Thanks for the support. Just remember that jealousy breeds hate.

6. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

Haha, if I ever sold my Ralliart/BabiEvo, Id go to an STi. Id follow your foot steps lol.

7. SeRious08

As promised, here are picks of the new whip. Full Stage 2 with custom tuning. Pushing right at 340 whp.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you notice in the last pic, i made a set of custom tweeter pods. The only ones in the nation. Also made a custom a-pillar gauge pod. You will also notice that I am still supporting RRM. I placed their decal on the custom made radiator heat shield I made.

Up next is a larger top mount intercooler, larger injectors, larger fuel pump, and a new tune. Should be pushing close to 400 whp. :)

8. caliboy01

caliboy01 Member

lose the red hoses. to me it's a Honda thing, I know you are not a ricer.

9. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Looks sick, man. Should have gotten the hatch though. Lol. I love the new STi hatches, they looks so effin' sick. The interior reminds me a lot of a 7th gen Lancer.

10. SeRious08

A Honda thing???? I'm confused on how replacing the ugly cheap black hosing with much better colored hosing that actually accentuates the car and spices up the engine bay is a Honda thing or ricey.

11. SeRious08

Thanks bro. I'm not a hatchback driver AND I couldn't see the benefit of paying $10,000 more.

12. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I don't blame you on that one, I just love the way they look. And, the hoses are definitely a better accent than plain black ones. Lol. Anything done to it? I may have missed a few things from before if you've modded it any.

13. SeRious08

Yup. It is what the Subaru community calls "Stage 2". Current mods are:

CNT Downpipe
    SPT Midpipe back exhaust
    Perrin Performance cold air intake
    AccessPort ECU tuning
    Perrin Performance front strut bar
    SPT Short Shifter
    Custom Radiator Plate
    Full Custom Stereo/Entertainment
    Custom fiberglass gauge pod
    Custom fiberglass tweeter pods

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  14. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

very sexy, i love the accent hoses, and i agree with hunk about the hatches, i love hatchbacks, bu i would never pay 10k more for it haha, nice work though