SeRious08's Projects: Turbo Complete!!! Video Pg 8

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by SeRious08, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Look's like it's my turn to hijack a thread. I made some new posts in your EvoM thread.

Don't know if you saw what i've said in your thread but i've gotten 2 pm's already asking me for vidz. Your thread is proof to me that it's almost pointless to post anything in there. But i owe it to Rob and his crew for putting together a kick ass kit.

So in due time the vidz i post here and on 9glancers will surely be posted in EvoM.

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it doesn't matter what you post over there. Those guys a douche bags and never satisfied. You can show a video of you dynoing at 400 hp and they will come up with reasons of why it sucks and blah blah blah. I hate EvoM!!! Bottom line is, I know that this kit has gotten me to at least 200 whp. So I am happy. My last car, I had about $7k in it and was only 170 whp and 220 on the bottle and it was maxed out. The way I look at, this is the foundation. I'm stiving for 300 hp.

Did you also notice that xtremeboost came up with yet ANOTHER excuse.....

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

That's exactly what i like about smaller, more Generation-Dedicated Forums like this one and others because you don't get brave douche's behind keyboards talking to you like you're a step-child.

I love fucking with that place. The Road Race supporters and potential customers are the one's PM'ing me. The one's that HATE Road-Race are posting in ur threadz. go figure....

4. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

^^I really like to go in there and stirr things up a bit. Passes the time well while I'm at work... :D

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

When i first started modding my Lancer i thought it was fun to get in debate's with the haters but after awhile, it get's old. Same people with the same arguments. Some guys (we all know who) you can almost swear literally spend their day refreshing their page just to see who posted something good (or bad) about an RRM product. then bam, they jump on a chance to say something.

lol at me getting more pm's from people who wanna see my vidz. it's like people don't wanna ask in Serious' thread.

6. SeRious08

yeah, half my post are just me stirring crap up. Weather its the truth or not. I don't have to prove anything to any of those losers. At first I got tons of PMs as well. I just told them I was working on it.

7. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

go look at any of my threads on there
    i make them just so i can get into arguments

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol nice.

9. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I love watchin ur thread on EvoM because people like to mention "there are no real vidz up" of the RRM Turbo kit. Even when I post i have vid'z, the rrm haters would rather just ignore my posts even though most already know i have vidz up.

10. SeRious08

They just want to see videos from me. Since I "claimed" to be a Lexus IS300 and hung with a 350Z. The other night I hung with the new VW GTI hatchback with at least exhaust work. But whatever. I don't have to prove it to anyone. I know for a fact what the car can do, as well as you do. I can post all the videos in the world and the haters will still say something. Thats why I don't post them. It doesn't matter.

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol that's the approach i took to people wanting to see me record with the camera on the speedometer.

it's only 7 freakin pounds, it's not like the needle is gonna jump to hyperspeed. Someone will ALWAYS have something to say.

I please no one. I only please myself.

wait what...?

12. SeRious08

Its like sex with a girl, it doesn't matter as long as I get mine. The turbo makes me happy and thats all that matters.

13. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

BS at you having turbo.

I get bored easily at work. sorry :D

14. SeRious08

You're too funny. Sounds like you have been hanging out at EvoM too long.

15. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

My day is never complete until i read a post from Luda. He completes me

16. SeRious08

Luda is a luda crap.

17. mpirklbauer

mpirklbauer Well-Known Member

SeRious:

I want to see some numbers if your ride!!!

Please!

18. SeRious08

I will be getting it dynoed soon.

19. mpirklbauer

mpirklbauer Well-Known Member

Sorry for the question, but I´m not sure.
    You have the 2.4 engine, right??

20. jc

jc Well-Known Member

if you look at the letter under his avatar..
    it says 2008 GTS.
    only the 2009 GTS has the 2.4