September 29, '07 LancerTuner.com So Cal meet

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by bras_33, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

Im down for any of those

2. Guest

Guest Guest

im in. i will bring my son. he will have a blast. oh wait u have to be 18. i will bring him any ways

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Start him early!!!!

4. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i feel like this will be a good turn out. then the day after hopefully we go to the dry lake beds

5. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I like the 3 races for $50 at the Irvine one, but I would be down for either place.

Kink, we can go to the lake bed Sunday if you want. If we went Saturday, we would run into So Cal Evo, and they might not like a bunch of Lancers showing up :lol: They are having a meet at the lake bed Saturday.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

hey since we r meeting in fullerton lets go to the 1 in anahiem. Im coming from Victorville so I wanna keep it as close as possible. Not gonna lie. LOL!!!

7. Subawho

Kru when I was in Apple Valley this past Sunday I saw two white GTSs, but neither of the drivers looked like you :lol:

8. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea cant wait. someone should take pics/ videos of all these events.

i def. want pics in the lakebed hahaha

this will be a pricey weekend haha

9. Guest

Guest Guest

No big ugly dudes?!!! LOL! I dont have my car right now. Its at Extreme Dimensions for a couple more weeks or 1(lost track). Then it goes to Greddy/API for... Well then I get it back for 10 day to get ready for SEMA!

I miss it!

10. Subawho

oh yeah you took the ED offer. Im still waiting on my damn greddy exhaust...Ill probably get it after SEMA. If greddy is workin with your car I bet they are waiting.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I took the offer and I dont think Greddy is stalling cuz of me. LOL! or maybe-no j/k! API is developing some stuff for the Lancer using Greddy supplied equipment. Lets put it this way. If all goes well, it will make the EVo X look stupid in horse power.

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^Nice...gts FTW!!!

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i want a greddy exhaust or atleast the oem gts muffler tip ....

14. Guest

Guest Guest

ok i can not figure out how to put a pic in my signature spot like all of u. what do i need to do

15. Subawho

Its like linking a picture on a post, except you do it to your sig. Use the thing.

16. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yup^ subawho gots it. ibet KRU gots this killer sig. and wants to show everyone now hahha

17. Guest

Guest Guest

its not as kool as u guys but do i use the photobucket code? cuz that has the [​IMG]

18. Subawho

it would look like this without the spaces of course:

[ i m g ] http://www . hotstuffz . comz/babez [ / i m g ]

Just look at the properties of the image and it should give you the html address for it.

19. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yeah you can use the photobucket code that use

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.