security

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by ViperF16, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Tekzilla

Tekzilla Member

My GTS came with an alarm and a fuel cut off switch

2. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

all gts's do, but it doesn't have an impact sensor. its very primative

3. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

very true. but i wouldn't want to get rid of the fast key. i was looking at the viper alarm with gps. i'm pretty sure you would be able to rig it so that you can still use your fast key.

with that you all the alerts can be sent to your phone. so no matter how far you are, you'll know whats going on

4. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

the viper is like mine. mine doesn't disable the fast key, the fastkey still works, i just have to turn off the alarm on the aftermarket. I have yet to find an alarm system that adds to the factory rather then buying a whole new system

5. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

yeah i used to have that viper alarm. but gps would be cool

6. alexilla

alexilla New Member

I know for a fact that ES Lancers have an alarm system. In order to activate the alarm all you have to do is double click the lock button on your remote to lock the vehicle or hit the lock button on the door handle when exiting the vehicle. If you follow this procedure and you try to unlock the door using a key rather than your remote the alarm will set off.

7. jda1unv

jda1unv Well-Known Member

yeah the factory alarm blows it only goese off if ur doors are opened ,i installed an after market car pager i like it cause if i cant hear my alarm the pager goese off and it tell u where ur car is being hit or where the auction is taking place that made ur alarm go off....its a prestidge alarm